Happy New Year has real meaning

Does the ghetto hood rat not understand English?

Champagne, have you ever outed me?
Please sut this pessing contest down and take the repetitive bullshit elsewhere. A mod should have stopped this a long time ago, then again, it's a mod being a major reason it's outlived it's life expectancy!

If she outed WU's personal info she should have been gone, PERIOD! Yet, she's not. I don't have a dog or bitch in this fight and this thread wasn't the place for it to restart.

I'm glad I turned down the request to be a mod here, even when it was a better community.
If she outed WU's personal info she should have been gone, PERIOD! Yet, she's not. Originally Posted by surcher
Um...she was gone...twice...click the link in my signature line.

The fact the board permitted her to out me twice with almost no retribution has been corrected...you're welcome.

Your lack of knowledge about how the board works is not my problem, but I'm happy to educate you in this case...just to give you a happy new year...
Um...she was gone...twice...click the link in my signature line.

The fact the board permitted her to out me twice with almost no retribution has been corrected...you're welcome.

Your lack of knowledge about how the board works is not my problem, but I'm happy to educate you in this case...just to give you a happy new year... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thank you for the edification. You've shown me how inconsistent and lackadaisical the board can be. Happy new year to you too.
Again...you're welcome..