information

sweeeeeeet
Yep....... ignore Originally Posted by GP
sweeeeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
naw, he is just teasing. He knows he can run circles around your knowledge/wisdom/mortarding abilities dh.
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 03:23 PM
naw, he is just teasing. He knows he can run circles around your knowledge/wisdom/mortarding abilities dh. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Do I know you? Apparently you think you know me.
  • coven
  • 12-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Do I know you? Apparently you think you know me. Originally Posted by GP
Apparently just another tard with a point paddle.
Like we didn't have enough assholes of our own. Who invited the texastrolls?
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 04:47 PM
LOL really. Maybe they thinck they are better trolls?
  • Tiger
  • 12-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Last time I checked, the entire board is open to all members.
Last time I checked, the entire board is open to all members. Originally Posted by Tiger
yup

oh and XY, your update where you added me.
from your point of few
mine no, yours yup
lmao ....point paddle!!!! so true
LOL really. Maybe they thinck they are better trolls? Originally Posted by GP
Troll? Do tell. We may have different definitions of troll.

You first, us southerners are polite like that.
The Board IS open to all. Some of us just find it bizarre that anyone from outside of here would give a shit about us. And when people come in here and start preaching.... well, it might not go over so well.

I have a hard enough time just following the BS that goes on here. I can't imagine having the kind of life where I have enough time and energy to comment on local politics in some other part of the country. If I had that kind of time, I'd probably spend it getting more free pussy, not pretending I know how to be the best Mod on the Board.
If I had that kind of time, I'd probably spend it getting more free pussy, not pretending I know how to be the best Mod on the Board. Originally Posted by rooster
If you were the best mod on the board, you'd probably get more free pussy.

ijs
  • GP
  • 12-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Pretending? just ask him he really is.
chuckle
If I had that kind of time, I'd probably spend it getting more free pussy, not pretending I know how to be the best Mod on the Board. Originally Posted by rooster
dh is bad-boy hot so my guess is he doesn't need help or advise to get laid. Now he's not as hot as my old Sancho who was a bad-boy and hot as Georgia asphalt, but you nonetheless and shit like that it's a known fact dh is a bad-boy hottie. Free pussy falls from the sky like manna from heaven for him. That's a fact LOL.....................carry on.

OSD, welcome back. Has it been a lifetime already..................errrr rr (My nod to OSD), or are we supposed to talk about that?