hildebeest needs to be held accountable for her misogyny

And they call YOU the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker and the best hemorrhoid cure since preparation H !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has learned how to peck dingleberries by imitating his dumb, feral chickens in his barnyard.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a brainless turd, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has learned how to peck dingleberries by imitating his dumb, feral chickens in his barnyard.

You're a brainless turd, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And those chickens prolly run like hell at the sight of EKIM .

You're a brainless turd, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And those chickens prolly run like hell at the sight of EKIM . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim the Inbred Chimp does take some perverse delight in chickens.

You circled past your exit again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp does take some perverse delight in chickens.

You circled past your exit again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let Ty-D-Bol be your frined, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Let Ty-D-Bol be your frined, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Everyone knows that you're a stupid, dancing turd, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Things like this is why you are a dildo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
actually you're the bigger dildo than I'm am.

I don't go around posting dancing poop.

poop
poop
poop
poopie head!

Everyone knows that you're a stupid, dancing turd, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
actually you're the bigger dildo than I'm am.

I don't go around posting dancing poop.

poop
poop
poop
poopie head!

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LMAO, No you go around being a WK for your buddy chicken dick.
who is talking to poop.
Round and round you go, when you'll go down is related to the coin your john will show, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Round and round you go, when you'll go down is related to the coin your john will show, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a turd doing the old soft goo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're a turd doing the old soft goo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering