Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

Welcome to Day Seven of Cat 4 Megameltdown Amerosa!

This is the part where IBH drones on until he things he’s had the last word.

God will have the last word, ye sinners!

This is the part where IBH drones on until he things he’s had the last word.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're championing uneducated morons such as AOC with an encore! Not at all surprising.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too obliviously detached from reality to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And then?

This is the part where IBH drones on until he thinks he’s had the last word.

Who the fuck voted for this Bitch?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...abrams-n971311

This is exactly the sort of thing the Republicans need to keep front and center all the way into 2020.

This sort of thing mixed with the idiocy of AOC will put President Trum in the 315+ Electorial Votes.

Not to mention voters coming to their senses and voting these imbeciles out of office. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Came across an article that directed its readers to an Aljazeera page Who is Elliott Abrams, US special envoy for Venezuela? Aljazeera appears to be the source of the script Omar used to publicly excoriate Abrams. Omar is a lowlife, anti-American wench.

And then? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too lazy to learn the truth inorder to correctly identify the three branches of government.

This is the part where IBH drones on until he thinks he’s had the last word.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a shame that uneducated morons such as AOC are too stupid to appreciate your support.
Came across an article that directed its readers to an Aljazeera page Who is Elliott Abrams, US special envoy for Venezuela? Aljazeera appears to be the source of the script Omar used to publicly excoriate Abrams. Omar is a lowlife, anti-American wench.

Then, as now, you and AOC remain too lazy to learn the truth inorder to correctly identify the three branches of government.

It's a shame that uneducated morons such as AOC are too stupid to appreciate your support. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too intellectually lazy to learn the truth in order to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too intellectually lazy to learn the truth in order to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There's more than 3 branches. Maybe their twigs,LOL but still technically branches.

ANd Then??
There's more than 3 branches. Maybe their twigs,LOL but still technically branches.

And then?
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Maybe if you and AOC had the reading skills necessary to read the Constitution, you'd be able to correctly identify the three branches of government. That you believe that there are more than three shows how poor your skills are.
Maybe if you and AOC had the reading skills necessary to read the Constitution, you'd be able to correctly identify the three branches of government. That you believe that there are more than three shows how poor your skills are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too intellectually lazy to learn the truth in order to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too intellectually lazy to learn the truth in order to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and AOC persist in repeating errors that 8th grade Civics students no longer make. Nothing sucks like you and AOC being mentally inferior to an 8th grade Civics student.
And then?

..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whenever you see these House Dems read questions from a paper you can safely assume they were written and screened by a Dem strategy center like Lawfare, thinkprogress or the like. Failure to get things centrally sourced and approved by one of these "thinktanks" results in things like "green deal" pdfs that read like a comic strip.