Wake up.

Heh
Looks like we've figured out Houston's favorite palindrome.
Looks like we've figured out Houston's favorite palindrome. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
What? Oh' Ho'?
Lmfao.....ok. second favorite.
Lmfao.....ok. second favorite. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Dude ... those feet! ... Please, Please change your Avatar!
That is a pair of ugly feet.....
I was switchin' from Selena to Helen 20 days after the 20th anniversary of Selena's death (a day for each year).

But I thought I'd honor these sweet feet first....with all this attention, I'll keep 'em up all week.
I was switchin' from Selena to Helen 20 days after the 20th anniversary of Selena's death (a day for each year).

But I thought I'd honor these sweet feet first....with all this attention, I'll keep 'em up all week. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Damned! If those are just the feet, I'd hate to see the rest of the woman they're attached to!
I feel like I've seen those feet in someone's showcase, but can't remember who's, I think they're cute, maybe it's the black tip of the nail polish that's throwing people off? Oh, and that comment has nothing to do with any type of NBA policy, lol.

~

GS be like

you liking these ugly claws makes me doubt your taste in women.
That is a pair of ugly feet..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
U think SNL? Next time tell me " You are beautiful SD, except for those hooves u got as feet."
Lol. Jk. .. . Luv u my Sweet New Love. ..... muah
Damned! If those are just the feet, I'd hate to see the rest of the woman they're attached to! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

I had rather not known, I wasn't prepared when I clicked her showcase

Hory shet!!

No dorsal fin joke?
I had rather not known, I wasn't prepared when I clicked her showcase

Hory shet!!

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
My initial response was "Thanks for the advertising SC!"
Then after noticing your disgusting avatar, I would rather not interact with a man that **** ** **** *****. If u had wanted a similar avatar with a true spinner u could have.
You didn't. U selected an obviously ambiguous image.

No biggie about me not being everyone's type. I might be BBW or just plain ugly to some people. That's life.
I enjoy being a provider. I enjoy sex with adults.
I am not 1 to go off on a tangent like this, but forreal, that avatar is repulsive SC.

Staff edit, Spice- Eccie is a board for adults and adult topics. Starting threads or making comments regarding underage sex or sexual situations involving minors is strictly forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
My initial response was "Thanks for the advertising SC!"
Then after noticing your disgusting avatar, I would rather not interact with a man that [Staff edit, Spice]. If u had wanted a similar avatar with a true spinner u could have.
You didn't. U selected an obviously ambiguous image.

No biggie about me not being everyone's type. I might be BBW or just plain ugly to some people. That's life.
I enjoy being a provider. I enjoy sex with adults.
I am not 1 to go off on a tangent like this, but forreal, that avatar is repulsive SC. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Are you really this stupid?