Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

i dont know why anyone post on this thread anyway. Originally Posted by motor
You can start by telling us why you posted.
  • motor
  • 04-15-2016, 09:16 AM
You can start by telling us why you posted. Originally Posted by armature

I post so you can have something to do.........so who fucking cares
I post so you can have something to do.........so who fucking cares Originally Posted by motor
I'd say fair enough if you hadn't stated an opinion one way or the other on the Great Matter at Hand. But, you did so...well, I do think you care.
  • motor
  • 04-15-2016, 10:32 AM
I'd say fair enough if you hadn't stated an opinion one way or the other on the Great Matter at Hand. But, you did so...well, I do think you care. Originally Posted by armature
I really don't.....I post that because it is like that tiny stone that you get in your shoe.......doesn't really cause any pain, but is irritating
I really don't.....I post that because it is like that tiny stone that you get in your shoe.......doesn't really cause any pain, but is irritating Originally Posted by motor
Ah yes, the very essence of trolling for which other get points even though they were on topic. It is the very reason this threAD exists. A modtard exercises poor judgement, exercises that poor judgement with bias, fails to evenly deal with the supposed offense(s), and the only one hurt is a young lady trying to make a living.

While some of you may not "care", there are those that understand that this board was not created for only one group of people to benefit but for most people that want to participate in this hobby/business to benefit as well.
  • motor
  • 04-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Ah yes, the very essence of trolling for which other get points even though they were on topic. It is the very reason this threAD exists. A modtard exercises poor judgement, exercises that poor judgement with bias, fails to evenly deal with the supposed offense(s), and the only one hurt is a young lady trying to make a living.

While some of you may not "care", there are those that understand that this board was not created for only one group of people to benefit but for most people that want to participate in this hobby/business to benefit as well. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Hey I participated in this thread, you don't like what I said, then good for you. If you want you can even give me points Mr. Super Modtard.
"...fails to evenly deal with the supposed offense(s)..."

Is it a fact that the other two members failed to "stand down" after NYr's warning and weren't awarded points? I mean, I really don't know. I didn't check their subsequent posts to see if they continued to make "offending" comments, and I'm not a mod so I don't know who all may have earned points from that thread (besides Dorthy, of course).
Everybody's crying about "this is how she makes her living and this is how she feeds herself"well if this is how she feeds herself and makes her living then maybe she should change her behavior. I don't go to work drunk or cuss out the doctors or call in fake sick or act insubordinate. Why? Because that would risk my job and the money that feeds me and pays my bills. How can you feel sorry for somebody who self-destructed themselves? She's a mean, cunty, know it all Bitch. She knew what the fuck she was doing and she gets off on it and now she has to deal with the consequences. Why is everybody crying wolf now?? Get the fuck over yourselves. Bitch made her bed, now she can lie it. <Sounds like something Dorthy would say. Time to re-evaluate some shit I would think...and grow the fuck up. Real woman shit...
I sure hope all of these people are donating her money too
I sure hope all of these people are donating her money too Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Of course not... talk is much cheaper LOL
The local moderator is the one that started the discussion of points issued, you would have to ask him if he gave the others points after violating his edict. I seriously doubt he will make that same mistake in this ThreAD as in the other.
I got a warning on my post about "what y'all haverin' for dinner"... if anyone didn't see or pick up on it.

Not being a serial offender () and assuming my intent was accounted for (just trying to lighten the mood and maybe divert another wave of shit storm soup from splashing around)... I decided not to argue it.

Yes, I felt like it was bullshit... but I figure if there's a warning on the thread already, especially considering how fucked up the whole thing was to begin with, anyone would be fair game after that. To be honest, I'd forgotten about it... but I did technically "hijack" the thread, such as it was.

Now, please.... no one cry for me. It's been very hard, but I'm dealing with it as best I can.

(+1 on what Katrina said... who the hell would take those kinds of chances if being here is so important?)
I really don't..... Originally Posted by motor
Then troll, if that's what you call your posts, unopinionated. Because the way you troll gives others the impression that you do care.

I post that because it is like that tiny stone that you get in your shoe.......doesn't really cause any pain, but is irritating Originally Posted by motor
You don't irritate me. The hole you're digging amuses me.

"...fails to evenly deal with the supposed offense(s)..."

Is it a fact that the other two members failed to "stand down" after NYr's warning and weren't awarded points? I mean, I really don't know. I didn't check their subsequent posts to see if they continued to make "offending" comments, and I'm not a mod so I don't know who all may have earned points from that thread (besides Dorthy, of course). Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes, quote "offending". Even you don't think saying someone's Cuban is racist or offensive.

She's a mean, cunty, know it all Bitch. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Well if super mod NYr was watching, I'd think this comment is point worthy.

But to your point...

Why is everybody crying wolf now?? Get the fuck over yourselves. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Well, maybe because if you didn't get points for this rant, the moderating is erratic, irrational and unfair.

Bitch made her bed, now she can lie it. <Sounds like something Dorthy would say. Time to re-evaluate some shit I would think...and grow the fuck up. Real woman shit... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
More ranty shit that should have gotten you points.

I sure hope all of these people are donating her money too Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That's the spirit.

NYr if you are watching, are you being an arbitrator of good will and evenhandedness?
Everybody's crying ... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

I haven't noticed anyone crying. Perhaps you're crying. "Pretty witty girl gets all the love ... so sad" Seems to me you are crying. I sympathize.

Some need reminding that the title of this thread is:

"Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment"

Her board persona, for good or ill, is not relevant. How many points she had prior to her banning is not relevant. Petty board jealousies are not relevant.

What is relevant is whether she deserved to be pointed out after the warning. What is relevant is whether Dallas has an overzealous mod on its hands. What is relevant is that if he'll do it to her, given sufficient time and rope, he'll do it to you.

Start another thread if you wish to cry about the attention DM's plight is generating on this board.
I can afford points and would take them as they come without fucking myself in the ass or crying as if I was "done wrong". I also don't earn my living off ECCIE or any other whore board. It's supplemental. If I did earn my sole income off Eccie, I would sit down and shut the fuck up if I was in jeopardy of losing that income.

I'm normally a one-liner kind of gal. I don't feel the need to quote and multi quote and multi quote and multi quote or continually talk shit for pages and pages and pages to get my point across. The points I make are always very well taken initially here on the boards. No need for reiteration to show what a bitch I can be.

Jealous of what? A Bitch that can't feed herself or pay a light bill without Eccie?