Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

While you guys are busy getting lost in the snow, waiting
for a St. Bernard to show up with an empty Brandy Keg
because some Canadian lush has already drank it all,
think I'll slip over to Houston and see this young lady.
(She also comes to Dallas) A friend told me she looks
exactly like her pictures.

She could easily be asking 500.

www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10455 2 Originally Posted by bojulay
STOP THE FUCKING CLOCK...... are you saying Skylar Sweets is Shayla? B man do you know something we don't know?
I don't drink Brandy, if you read my reviews, you would know that Brandy is like horse pee!!!(comp'd to what I dranks) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I agree... most brandy is good for mixing with eggnog! That’s about it! Donket piss at best! Cogan now is a different story.

Knock off your favorite piece, sit back watch the sun set smoking your favorite cigar sipping on some Louis Xlll.... ahhhh now that’s living my friend!

Hehehe that means he looked rofl.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, you are NOT helping...did you "BANNED" bojulay yet?
The less guys seeing Shayla, the better for me Originally Posted by canuckvic
C man, I have seen hundreds of ladies, reviewed well over a hundred in the last year. You have ONE fucking review! Oh and it can't just be a regular review, its an 18 hour journey!

FUCK why am I jealous??? DAMN IT!
STOP THE FUCKING CLOCK...... are you saying Skylar Sweets is Shayla? B man do you know something we don't know? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF, SL. DON'T MENTION ANOTHER FEM IN THIS THREAD BY NAME, LINK, EMAIL, OR ASSOCIATION. PERIOD.

GOT THAT FELLAS!!! LET' GET BACK TO SHAYLA BUSINESS...PLANNING HER CAPTURE! LMAO!!
Hehehe that means he looked rofl.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Who couldn't look, I mean check out the tush on that girl.
And you don't need a passport, or to learn how to speak
French, or to learn how to like Brandy, or anything.
C man, I have seen hundreds of ladies, reviewed well over a hundred in the last year. You have ONE fucking review! Oh and it can't just be a regular review, its an 18 hour journey!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
There is another board for the Canadians. He posted Shayla, just for spite. I'm okay with that. I would have done the same except with DICK(CFS) to Pussy pics.
Who’s on First, What’s on Second, I don’t know is on Third, where in the hell is Shayla?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmvkO5x6Ng

Shayla invited me to this board. I have tons of reviews on our local board. I posted a review for Shayla's sake on this board but sorry Shayla and I don't have typical sessions. That one was only 18 hours? damn one of the short ones.
Mijo-Shaylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!

SL-Shaylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!

Looks like a tie so far.

Canuckvic-Brandy anyone?

Me-Damn! Check out the tush on Skylar.
Shayla invited me to this board. I have tons of reviews on our local board. I posted a review for Shayla's sake on this board but sorry Shayla and I don't have typical sessions. That one was only 18 hours? damn one of the short ones. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Play nice...

Looks like a tie so far.

Canuckvic-Brandy anyone? Originally Posted by bojulay
Like Shayla, if it's booze I'm in!
Shayla invited me to this board. I have tons of reviews on our local board. I posted a review for Shayla's sake on this board but sorry Shayla and I don't have typical sessions. That one was only 18 hours? damn one of the short ones. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Oh I feel much better now!

Play nice... Originally Posted by Shayla
Yes dear.......
Who couldn't look, I mean check out the tush on that girl.
And you don't need a passport, or to learn how to speak
French, or to learn how to like Brandy, or anything. Originally Posted by bojulay
bojulay, you are disrespecting "spiritual" grounds here. Don't post that shit here. Take it elsewhere...I'm just warning!

Who’s on First, What’s on Second, I don’t know is on Third, where in the hell is Shayla?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmvkO5x6Ng

Shayla is at Home base, are you American? ija

Sorry, I came across the wrong way. I do appreciate your input. Thanks and I agree, Shayla is NOT an hour, 4 hour, half-day lady. She warrants multi-day treatment!

Looks like a tie so far.

Canuckvic-Brandy anyone?

Me-Damn! Check out the tush on Skylar. Originally Posted by bojulay
Like I said...

Play nice... Originally Posted by Shayla
I WANT to FUCK you. There is nothing nice about that...pure LUST and WANT!!! The thangs I imagine are NOT nice by ANYone's standards...ijs

Like Shayla, if it's booze I'm in! Originally Posted by canuckvic
I'm in! period, can be just fruits and vegetables, and I'm 'IN'. Seriously...

Oh I feel much better now!

Is that Botulay? Nice call SL! Good stuff! How'd you get his baby pictcha?, lemme guess, Zarah?