Random Thoughts

We can go halfies on the lube
Internet validation doesn't mean anything when you die
Walking Dead finale tonight! They've been telegraphing pretty hard that someone's going to die. I think Negan's going to be around for another season, though. Or at least part of another season.
"I want you to get off!" she said. I complied immediately, disengaging from her and backing away a little so there could be no mistaking that I was respectful of the need for her consent.

"I'm so sorry - did I hurt your or something?" I asked.

Turned out she just figured I was getting close to climax and was giving me verbal encouragement. True story.
"I want you to get off!" she said. I complied immediately, disengaging from her and backing away a little so there could be no mistaking that I was respectful of the need for her consent.

"I'm so sorry - did I hurt your or something?" I asked.

Turned out she just figured I was getting close to climax and was giving me verbal encouragement. True story. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Hobby bloopers! Lol. Did it happen on April 1st?
Hobby bloopers! Lol. Did it happen on April 1st? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol! No, it was last year but it would have fit right in for April Fools. We had a good laugh about it afterward.
Danielle!

Danielle!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Lol glad someone caught it
Lol glad someone caught it Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
That was so funny. I laughed for 2 days straight! 👆🏼
It never ceases to amaze me how goddamn neurotic my mom's side of the family is.
Sitting on the balcony of my hotel room, drinking beer, jamming to Blackberry Smoke, and wishing I had one of these beautiful Arkansas ladies to keep me company.
I saw this on BuzzFeed today. Very interesting… So essentially, when you hobby, you're also helping the environment. And everyone needs to do their part!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_8531.JPG (113.4 KB, 338 views)
I think I like golf now.
I think that's awesome! ^^^
I can do great diet-wise all day long (like today) but between 9-11 are the hours when I crave Bad Things. Must resist temptation.