BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

HEB?

You have HEB ... Heavy Extra Butt! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes...he trolls their parking lot.
With a last name of Butt, you don't name your girl Ophelia.
Yes...he trolls their parking lot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If I thought he could say "Remember the Alamo!" in Italian, I would recommend some "cozy" cantinas somewhere between S. Flores and Pleasanton Road for him to "troll"!
With a last name of Butt, you don't name your girl Ophelia. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And Preacher Butt didn't sell "alcoholic beverages" either!
Bullies never win.
Bullies never win. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, just ask the TV " stress-tester " shrilLIARy !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOO HOO ! HAHAHAHAHA
Yep, just ask the TV " stress-tester " shrilLIARy !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOO HOO ! HAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
She can toss a mean bottle of wine!
So she's not in jail.

Twitler's minions will soon be.

Who's full of shit now?

I'd say it was the ORANGE SPHINCTER!

So she's not in jail.

Who's full of shit now?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What about shrilLIARy's " main squeeze " Huma's husband, CARLOS DANGER, assup ? And didn't James McDougal do some prison time rather than reveal, and get whacked by the Clintons for "snitching ", just how dirty Slick Willy the perjuring sexual predator and his sexual predator-enabling WIFE were ? Go hug your shrilLIARy blow-up doll now assup, if YOUR protégé isn't available for YOU to " French " ! Call around for the security people at the HEB's to be on the look out for him. Mebbe they can help YOU find YOUR protégé !
I'm still here seargent shitburner !
I'm still here seargent shitburner ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I believe it is better here ....

... than standing in front a provider's door ...

... after it's shut in his face!
With a last name of Butt, you don't name your girl Ophelia. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Ophelia .. Butt.

ahahhaaa
If I thought he could say "Remember the Alamo!" in Italian, I would recommend some "cozy" cantinas somewhere between S. Flores and Pleasanton Road for him to "troll"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's " La Migra !, La Migra, Tu Maricones ! " That ought to get him a " warm " welcome over there !
So she's not in jail.

Who's full of shit now?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
well this is a first! you actually made a post that didn't start with .. "We all know .."

what do we all know? that you are really the Spleen, a true superhero with amazing powers. bahhaaa

get some pimple cream and stay away from baked beans!

bahahaaaa
Hey seArgent shitburner, WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !!!!!!!!