1st Time at an Amp

Dumb question maybe but need an answer:

When you go into the AMP do you get to see the girls beforehand before agreeing to provide donation?
Dumb question maybe but need an answer:

When you go into the AMP do you get to see the girls beforehand before agreeing to provide donation? Originally Posted by hentaimania12

You can request a lineup.
Is the 60+140 still the average price for these Dallas AMP's?
Is the 60+140 still the average price for these Dallas AMP's? Originally Posted by catokato
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by mikehammer002001

Awesome, I've only ever been to an AMP a couple of times to get a HJ, every single time they've never offered anything other than that. You have any recommendations of an AMP with a lineup that provides FS that's in the DFW area?
Is it better to call and make appt or just show up been a while since I visited one and then that was in houston.
Stand advice for all:
1. Read reviews until you find a possible "fit"
2. Call and make an appointment.
3. Show up on time
Outstanding Info out together by aRandyOne. All of it is very useful.
I was at Bali's today and the girl tried to use louffa on me today and was going to start out by cleaning my face. I was very nice to her and suggested that she use her hands. With both laughed it off and I started rubbing her body with the soap and she did the same. So thanks to Sideways Driller.... Over the past year I have exclusively just been going to the AMPs. It has been sometime now that I have not seen a none AMP Provider. I am enjoying this more. Speaking Korean or at least trying goes a long way. Making eye contact all the other ladies and interacting with Mamasan is very important. I spent all my time in the Philippines and I do agree that being bold is a must. Thanks for the info.
I can’t open this page!?why
Is that for a half hour or a full?
Is that for a half hour or a full? Originally Posted by Meemoo
READ post number 1.
READ post number 1. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Thanks wanted to be sure, post was from 2010
Where am I able to ask about certain providers? I want to know which I should experience first. (Cookie, Jenny, Shasha, or Ruby(Bali))
Post a question by clicking on the button at the top marked "New thread" after you have done a search using the above names and have read their respective reviews. Be sure to read the "Rest of the Story" by getting Premium Access (it is hidden from view otherwise)
Thanks for the info. Which AMP are MSOG?