Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

That's gonna be a long drive if you wait for Dallas to get enough of pegging some guy...
That's all I want. Don't stop till you've had enough 🔥 Originally Posted by jonboy52
That's gonna be a long drive if you wait for Dallas to get enough of pegging some guy... Originally Posted by cgrman
I'll take my chances lol
I was curious about it, up until I was in my mid 40's. But finally got the nerve with the right lady. After that, it's on my fun list of things to experience. Now don't get me wrong, it's has to be the right person and mood, which isn't to often. Just something about a hot looking female with those beautiful eyes and grin, when she gets to use a strap on me.
I never had anything up my ass sexually until a couple of years ago when a massage girl at an AMP finger fucked me on the table shower. That was hot. Back in the room she finger fucked my ass again and then went on to have the best sex I’ve ever had at an AMP.

I ended up buying a dildo so I could fuck my own ass while I masterbate. I enjoy that but only do that occasionally. I think I would love a provider pegging me. It’s made me even think about trying to connect with a tgirl and really get fucked in the ass.
I never had anything up my ass sexually until a couple of years ago when a massage girl at an AMP finger fucked me on the table shower. That was hot. Back in the room she finger fucked my ass again and then went on to have the best sex I’ve ever had at an AMP.

I ended up buying a dildo so I could fuck my own ass while I masterbate. I enjoy that but only do that occasionally. I think I would love a provider pegging me. It’s made me even think about trying to connect with a tgirl and really get fucked in the ass. Originally Posted by starway
Kind of the same thing. Never had any though or desire to try anything anal, at least on myself.
Was getting a very nice blowjob from a local provider and low and behold she inserted a vibrating silver bullet ...…..Holy Shit!!!! Felt fantastic...…
Decided I wanted to feel something deeper so the next logical step would be to try pegging although I was still somewhat apprehensive. Found the right person and loved it, I'm always ready for a good pegging.
The next step will be to find a T-girl and discover what the real thing is like.
Aint nothing like the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Kind of the same thing. Never had any though or desire to try anything anal, at least on myself.
Was getting a very nice blowjob from a local provider and low and behold she inserted a vibrating silver bullet ...…..Holy Shit!!!! Felt fantastic...…
Decided I wanted to feel something deeper so the next logical step would be to try pegging although I was still somewhat apprehensive. Found the right person and loved it, I'm always ready for a good pegging.
The next step will be to find a T-girl and discover what the real thing is like. Originally Posted by breastfan

I ended up buying a dildo so I could fuck my own ass while I masterbate. I enjoy that but only do that occasionally. I think I would love a provider pegging me. It’s made me even think about trying to connect with a tgirl and really get fucked in the ass. Originally Posted by starway

go for it...it feels awesome
I happen to like the role reversal. And how it hits the prostate. As long as it's sensual. And there is plenty of attention paid to junior during. Have done it with a trusted partner. Not sure I'd go full pegging with a rental.
mm
Attached Images File Type: jpg 8b01e14dd852482df06c462c98d4ec8b.jpg (10.9 KB, 193 views)
I have tried a little p-spot massager on myself, while masturbating. It took a few tries before I started enjoying it. I think the next step now will be a strap on pegging. Waiting for the situation rn to get better.