For those who need proof of election fraud....

biden cheated. everyone knows it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, they don't. Otherwise, he wouldn't be in the White House. Trump lost.
No, they don't. Otherwise, he wouldn't be in the White House. Trump lost. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
He’s not in the WH. They built him a fake Oval Office in the Eisenhower bldg. he weekends in Delaware
He’s not in the WH. They built him a fake Oval Office in the Eisenhower bldg. he weekends in Delaware Originally Posted by bambino
Your delusions just get better and better! LOL!

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You are. Keep up with current events.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/presid...house-set/amp/

And you believe the vaccines are not tracking devices!
Be sure to get your booster so you can upgrade to 5g

the delusion is Bikden is a president

Maybe this will help some remember:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-th...united-states/ Originally Posted by 69in2it69

what will you remember about Beavis Butthead Biden's "presidency"?
the delusion is Bikden is a president

what will you remember about Beavis Butthead Biden's "presidency"? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That he will gracefully step aside when his time is done. Not suck his thumb, cry witch hunt, or incite a violent mob to try to overturn democracy because he can't handle losing. Have you seen where 5 of chump's ex staffers are rolling on him without being asked?
One Won
One Won Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

One always wins. There's no tie. One winner, one loser. Biden won, and Trump is still losing lol
That he will gracefully step aside when his time is done. Not suck his thumb, cry witch hunt, or incite a violent mob to try to overturn democracy because he can't handle losing. Have you seen where 5 of chump's ex staffers are rolling on him without being asked? Originally Posted by 69in2it69

so you admit Biden will accomplish nothing, bring in ruinous far left social policies, let in 8 million ILLEGALS and give them YOUR tax dollars and as along as he just "goes away" you are fine with that.

got it
so you admit Biden will accomplish nothing, bring in ruinous far left social policies, let in 8 million ILLEGALS and give them YOUR tax dollars and as along as he just "goes away" you are fine with that.

got it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

He's beaten Trump's stock market highs mulitple times so far. Feel better now TWK?
He's beaten Trump's stock market highs multiple times so far. Feel better now TWK? Originally Posted by 69in2it69

i highlighted multiple in red because you mispeeled it. bahaaaaaa

how do you feel about 1.7 MILLION ILLEGALS without any Covid testing allowed into the US under Biden? and flown all over the US to live off YOUR tax dollars?

and no i didn't misspell 1.7 MILLION ILLEGALS

thank you valued poster
i highlighted multiple in red because you mispeeled it. bahaaaaaa

how do you feel about 1.7 MILLION ILLEGALS without any Covid testing allowed into the US under Biden? and flown all over the US to live off YOUR tax dollars?

and no i didn't misspell 1.7 MILLION ILLEGALS

thank you valued poster
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Thank you kind sir! I apologize if "het" one typo has distressed you.
Thank you kind sir! I apologize if "het" one typo has distressed you. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

apologize for drinking the koolaid and voting for Biden. fuck the stock market.

name one policy of Biden's far left radical agenda you support. i'll wait