For those who need proof of election fraud....

apologize for drinking the koolaid and voting for Biden. fuck the stock market.

name one policy of Biden's far left radical agenda you support. i'll wait Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I've said many times, I didn't vote for Biden. I did vote against Trump.

Raising taxes on those who make over 400k. I'll support that until I make 400,001.00
so you admit Biden will accomplish nothing, bring in ruinous far left social policies, let in 8 million ILLEGALS and give them YOUR tax dollars and as along as he just "goes away" you are fine with that.

got it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Can't you grow out of that stupid shit? And worse, the "if you say so" shit?

You don't have to grow up. Just grow. I won't wait. Just hope you get better at being insolent.

For the next election I propose we write in Strokey McDingDong. Because wouldn't that be an awesome name for a president? Or Dillion Harper if I can get a visit to the oval office.

Raising taxes on those who make over 400k. I'll support that until I make 400,001.00 Originally Posted by 69in2it69

so who did you vote for? Biden as a vote against Trump? great choice

let me know how that works out for ya

For the next election I propose we write in Strokey McDingDong. Because wouldn't that be an awesome name for a president? Or Dillion Harper if I can get a visit to the oval office. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

Strokey 2024

BAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
Can't you grow out of that stupid shit? And worse, the "if you say so" shit?

You don't have to grow up. Just grow. I won't wait. Just hope you get better at being insolent.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

FTFY

thank you valued poster
Lame.
Lame. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Got it.

Raising taxes on those who make over 400k. I'll support that until I make 400,001.00 Originally Posted by 69in2it69
so who did you vote for? Biden as a vote against Trump? great choice

let me know how that works out for ya Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

It's working out pretty great for me. I'm not the one who keeps trying to convince people of election fraud. Nor grifting money from people with a "Stop the Steal" slogan.
It's working out pretty great for me. I'm not the one who keeps trying to convince people of election fraud. Nor grifting money from people with a "Stop the Steal" slogan. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

so you are fine with hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS flooding onto the US. due to Biden the criminal

got it
so you are fine with hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS flooding onto the US. due to Biden the criminal

... Hee Hee! ... Don't let this sorry lot o' liberal lads
make ya blue, mate.

What else they got? ... Biden has ruined the country
so much that they are running from their support of him.

They know that Sleepy Joe has shit inside their bed.

But this whole thread with us and the liberal mates
is just good clean FUN... And good for them
if they make a point or two.

The one bloke - 69in. - surely made a GOOD point IF
Dillon Harper gets put on as a White House intern.
I surely might come visit also!

### Salty

Math is hard, I get that. But we've gone from 8M>1.7M>"hundred of thousands of illegals flooding into the US" in just a few hours. Is the water getting cold and causing shrinkage?
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2021, 05:08 AM
Got it.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Lame

and still with long, hot hard cigars!
Che' - teh psychopathic mass murderer and homoerotic symbol of some - Is DEAD - and his rotten corpse molders rightfully!
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2021, 05:14 AM

name one policy of Biden's far left radical agenda you support. i'll wait Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
TWK wrote to 69in2it69

Comment - 69.... - please present a rational discussion of what you do support of teh fiden crime cabal administration radical communist dictatorial policies.

I don't need to wait - It will never happen.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2021, 05:18 AM
It's working out pretty great for me. I'm not the one who keeps trying to convince people of election fraud. Nor grifting money from people with a "Stop the Steal" slogan. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

In the ever present democrat communist party search for 'Your Money' - rest assured - Tx dotguy:
The current Thieves of teh fiden crime cabal administration - will arrive at your door in short order.
You suffer teh delusion that your money is 'Yours'
It is not - fiden adn teh Democrat Communists regard all money and property as Theirs as Rightful elitist rulers.

They will attempt to take it from YOu
Will you be a meek minion and let them Do that????

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!