Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Why we gotta for alliance? Camt do your own work huh? Originally Posted by yngtxn
Oh its like that, now....ok man!

obviously not for long you are back at it already. Lisa is tired. When you win bring me Originally Posted by anita
hmmmm got me thinkn about that now
We're all winners, just most of us will lose. I'll feel a little bad when I win! Not really...
awww Killer your sooo optimistic.....all winners.....hmmmm i dont know about that
I nave to win this!
Back again
The world is mine and mine only. Not one else. Everything in it too. mine mine mine.
Dont think so Mr. Evil
'back again' is not a sentence. You are disqualified. Thank you and bye bye!

You killed Padme. You killed Padme!!!

Back again Originally Posted by anakin
Thats Dr Evil
She said you have to give a warning with her post number to the link for it to be a valid warning
I'm telling y'all now so as noone will be disappointed when it happens that I am going to win.
'back again' is not a sentence. You are disqualified. Thank you and bye bye!

You killed Padme. You killed Padme!!! Originally Posted by futile
You also killed all the younglings at the Jedi temple,
Shame on you!!!
Hey walker how about some fu sentences please. He didnt kill padme.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link is shown to them, so there won't be a question. Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified there have been 2 warnings given out don't worry about t1 he doesnt really wanna win he just wanted to irritate ya'll

Originally Posted by Max Rax
Please read all the rules!

So heres your warning Anakin, full sentences please and no pictures
next warning you will be disqualified
She said you have to give a warning with her post number to the link for it to be a valid warning Originally Posted by babydollsnow
BDS, your ass should gave a waRning. Extreme heat, beware!