Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

oh oh oh why dont u tell them how i beat the mrcool challenge lol Originally Posted by Max Rax

Hmmm, does anyone want to hear that story?
Low self-esteem is not cool to have!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
+1
Hey ppl, I'm Still here.
Hmmm, does anyone want to hear that story? Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
trust me they do
Low self-esteem is not cool to have!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
My internet Identity wont get some fucking confidence. I dont know what to do with him anymore.
Everybody getting warnings but me, see im one of the few that knows how to play a game to win the ultimate beauty prize!!
i wanna hear about this challenge Max won
Everybody getting warnings but me, see im one of the few that knows how to play a game to win the ultimate beauty prize!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
aww after all your compliments and umm other things i think i may be falling for u lol
Everybody getting warnings but me, see im one of the few that knows how to play a game to win the ultimate beauty prize!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
To be fair no one can read the rules unless they want to read thru 3000 posts
that's why everyone is allowed 1 warning
to be fair, my ass....Max post them again after so many pages
I think if I told the story of Max beating my challenge, I would probably get a worse warning from a Mod
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
wooooweeee, now thats a story i think i should hear up close, like when i win and take Max out for a real dinner and drinks.....see ladies think about other things when they have a real rare beauty in front of them, its not always about gettn some!!!
I have nothign to dispute Mrs. Evil. You ass is always fair.... nice.... and yummy....

to be fair, my ass....Max post them again after so many pages Originally Posted by babydollsnow