For those who need proof of election fraud....

Trump thinking out loud to himself:

"It's not possible to admit that I lost the election. Then I would be a loser, which can't possibly be. So I must create a hoax that the Crime of the Century was committed. Then no one can say I am a loser."

Originally Posted by VitaMan

This is probably as close as it gets. And then he figured out he was making money for doing nothing but spewing BS so why would he stop? I honestly don't think he really wants to run again. He got beat and it's seriously fucked with his delicate ego. I think he's afraid to run again because he could lose...again, and that would be even worse on his ego.

He'll take the money for his PAC, funnel most of it to himself and his family and when it gets close to party selection step aside. Can you imagine how bat shit crazy he'd go if he actually tried and didn't even win the Replublican nomination??
Q is here.

He’s the only one who can stop the SPAM
Still need proof?

FGBCGFH
The November 2020 and January 2021 elections were illegal because election procedures regarding mail ballots were changed without approval of the Georgia legislature. This is black letter law.

The November 2020 and January 2021 elections in Georgia were fraudulent. The evidence of fraud is overwhelming, including the use of computer vote cheating systems. Attempts to cover up the crimes are also well-documented.

Any Georgia “elected” official, state or federal, or candidate who is not actively working to FIX 2020 is complicit in a Communist attempt to steal the Presidency of the United States and down ballot offices. Such complicity is tantamount to TREASON.

Look around you to determine who is actively fighting to investigate and FIX 2020 and who is doing nothing or merely giving lip service to audits but taking no ACTION.

The former are Patriots.

The latter are TRAITORS.

There is NO in between.

Identify the TRAITORS and publicly call them out. Stop making excuses for their betrayal of our country.

FIX 2020 OR BUST!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2021, 12:46 PM
I'm about to BUST

bambino, why are you still crying about this. The Courts have ruled.

Are you wanting to go back a change Gore v Bush? What about Abe Lincoln? Want to change those results after the fact?
The November 2020 and January 2021 elections were illegal because election procedures regarding mail ballots were changed without approval of the Georgia legislature. This is black letter law.

The November 2020 and January 2021 elections in Georgia were fraudulent. The evidence of fraud is overwhelming, including the use of computer vote cheating systems. Attempts to cover up the crimes are also well-documented.

Any Georgia “elected” official, state or federal, or candidate who is not actively working to FIX 2020 is complicit in a Communist attempt to steal the Presidency of the United States and down ballot offices. Such complicity is tantamount to TREASON.

Look around you to determine who is actively fighting to investigate and FIX 2020 and who is doing nothing or merely giving lip service to audits but taking no ACTION.

The former are Patriots.

The latter are TRAITORS.

There is NO in between.

Identify the TRAITORS and publicly call them out. Stop making excuses for their betrayal of our country.

FIX 2020 OR BUST!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Even Babe Ruth knew when the game was over. And he didn't call his opponents traitors.

Trump has no class, and is no better than a zombie.
what will you do when it's proven and even the MSDNC MADCOW has to admit it on her broadcast? call it "FAKE NEWS"? change the channel to Tucker Carlson?

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'd laugh...because it'll never happen
Even Babe Ruth knew when the game was over. And he didn't call his opponents traitors.

Trump has no class, and is no better than a zombie. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It’s not over. Nobody cheated the great Bambino. Although Barry Bonds cheated the great Hank Aaron.
Wisconsin Rep calling for decertification

https://www.washingtoncountyinsider....certification/

https://www.washingtoncountyinsider....certification/ Originally Posted by bambino

I can call for removal of traffic laws. Same result. It's been a year and do some REALLY believe the orange ape is coming back? Focus on rebuilding the party. Otherwise I'm sticking with my recommendation of Strokey 2024 and that brings up a really difficult decision...who should he run with and who for what office?

I think Tiny is a given, but then is is Strokey Tiny or Tiny McDingDong 2024? Now this is a question that deserves more thought than BS claims that will never even go to court to get tossed out.
I can call for removal of traffic laws. Same result. It's been a year and do some REALLY believe the orange ape is coming back? Focus on rebuilding the party. Otherwise I'm sticking with my recommendation of Strokey 2024 and that brings up a really difficult decision...who should he run with and who for what office?

I think Tiny is a given, but then is is Strokey Tiny or Tiny McDingDong 2024? Now this is a question that deserves more thought than BS claims that will never even go to court to get tossed out. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
You can call for anything you want. But you’re not a Wisconsin legislator. So there’s that.

https://www.washingtoncountyinsider....certification/ Originally Posted by bambino
So what? Nobody gives a shit
So what? Nobody gives a shit Originally Posted by earthlink
If you say so…… BTW, is that you Romocyr?
It’s not over. Nobody cheated the great Bambino. Although Barry Bonds cheated the great Hank Aaron. Originally Posted by bambino
100% Agree!!!!!