Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

? Originally Posted by Max Rax
I'm driving going home and took a back road cause the feeder is packed.
You have been warned!
Thats what i was thinkn
sstill part of this game.
I need a bathroom break, please!

Can I go? Can I go? I run out of adult diapers.
nobodys gonna top my date with Max...hmmm
Ok Max! You are disqualified. You cannot molest yourself TONIGHT!
Please tie your hand to the back and let me do the job for you.

I need a bathroom break, please!

Can I go? Can I go? I run out of adult diapers. Originally Posted by futile
sounds like a personal problem but i hear depends are very absorbent.
mmm dinner and drinks wowza anybody want to top that? Originally Posted by Max Rax

I can...dinner, drinks, and some amazing daty till you cant take anymore and then a good, hard untill you scream in exctasy Multiple times by the way....

Hows that sound????????????
Anyways just let me win and u won't post anymore.
My mom wont let me stay out too late, but I can take ya to taco bell or sumpin
Taco Bell???

I think no wait have you seen Max, she deserves better....You disqualified...lol
I'm in love with Max's Boobs.
Taco Bell???

I think no wait have you seen Max, she deserves better....You disqualified...lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Why you gotta be hating on taco bell?
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out