Members You Miss...

Huh? Im starting to think im very dumb. J.s Originally Posted by annie@christophers
starting ?

think ?

stop, we love you as is
Plastic Man
BANNED

this is just wrong dang nab it
Plastic Man
BANNED

this is just wrong dang nab it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It's never right, and in this case...
It's worse than wrong.
Someone needs to get to the bottom of this... and fast.
Fucktards are gonna run amok....
Nobody cares

But you two

On we go

Ha ha
is Plastic Man POW or MIA ? both ?
is Plastic Man POW or MIA ? both ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Write your Congressman.
Write your Congressman. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
looking up who it is

na, waist of time
looking up who it is

na, waist of time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Way way out of line for a Mod of a whore board to ban Plastic Man, seems to be the feeling of some members.
I just hope whoever banned Plastic Man wasn't badgered into doing it by a group of angry women running around brandishing torches and pitchforks.
I just hope whoever banned Plastic Man wasn't badgered into doing it by a group of angry women running around brandishing torches and pitchforks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Amen
but sadly could be
  • mj850
  • 05-06-2019, 06:05 AM
Wow as someone who doesn't live in NY, I read this forum because there are some really colorful characters that post here. PM is one of them. Annie is another, someone I would love to have a beer with. Whatever the reason I hope it isn't long
fuckin mj.
If you come to town, we'll all have a beer with you....
Wow as someone who doesn't live in NY, I read this forum because there are some really colorful characters that post here. PM is one of them. Annie is another, someone I would love to have a beer with. Whatever the reason I hope it isn't long Originally Posted by mj850
With out question, upstate NY has a cast of characters unique to all of eccie,keeps me checking in almost daily for a good laugh that's hard to find anywhere else on the site, pity their mods can't find a way to include activities in their encounter review format though,but they are "checking into it"
  • mj850
  • 05-06-2019, 11:21 AM
I always get a kick out of reading this forum. Whew. Banning PM is wrong.
Paulie you are one of the characters I enjoy
pity their mods can't find a way to include activities in their encounter review format though,but they are "checking into it" Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Supposedly an admin wercking on it too....

Paulie you are one of the characters I enjoy Originally Posted by mj850
ahhh…. easily amused is it?