Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

lmao it just sounds bad
I love taco bell :P I dine like a KING there
Hi Max. I will see you after 10 too... to claim my winning.
Max Im the winner so just get prepared for a nice dinner(not taco bell) wear something nice cuz we going to a 5 star restaurant, eating some good food, and gettn wasted!!

oh and making fun of all the LOSIERS in this thread that aint gonna be there

Lisa.Lisa are you still down with me or what, cuz Anita tryn to get in where she fit in!!
She will be my prize.
Dont make fun of me too much BDS, I see a double in our future
There will be a posting frenzy at 10!
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Max Im the winner so just get prepared for a nice dinner(not taco bell) wear something nice cuz we going to a 5 star restaurant, eating some good food, and gettn wasted!!

oh and making fun of all the LOSIERS in this thread that aint gonna be there

Lisa.Lisa are you still down with me or what, cuz Anita tryn to get in where she fit in!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Bring me, bring me, bring me. We can get wasted lol.
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Oh lisa.lisa can come too....Oh wait a min...Is it possible for the winner to bring two girls?
mrcool, i would never make fun of you, but i get turned on when people dont like me, so im just tryn to get you not to like me so we can have mad sex one day!!!
Oh lisa.lisa can come too....Oh wait a min...Is it possible for the winner to bring two girls? Originally Posted by anita
have you seen the other posters...lol....i doubt she will mind
So when will this thread hit 3000? 11:30pm?
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Max, I am not offering 5stars restaurants,or taco bell lol. But I will rub you down from head to toes while you post on here to let them know who is the best.
I'm back up in here peeps!
i say 10:15 it will crash