NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Same old shit down here a bunch of cheap bastards on kirby
Honestly, looking at the shit deals Romo just got, we should probably be happy we only have Dopey for one more season at his price. The cowboys fucked themselves.

I'd like Urlacher in our team though, that would be legit.

I really don't think any of the WRs in the draft this year will be that great.
Asomugha to the Niners...

Hopefully he sucks there just like he did with Phily
So, they have this Madden tournament thing going on again this year, and it's down to the final four right now: Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Adrian Patterson, and ARIAN FOSTER....

I think Foster might win, smh, he's gonna tear his acl, Madden curse is legit...meh, I'll feel happy for him if he wins, I voted for him just now...

LEZGO BIG BEN TATE! =)
  • Trey
  • 04-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Peterson is most likely the winner this year. Guess you won't pick the winner next year if you get an early pick in the fantasy draft
Hopefully you are right.

Not sure how Foster has made it this far to be honest...Surprised RB's made it over QB's.
This is pretty cool, they have three guys here that cover the texans, all from the 3 different stations. Mclain-610 Harris-1560 Lance-790

http://www.csnhouston.com/video_cont...-round-options

I definitely trust the analysis of Lance and Harris over the General. If they think we should go defense in the first round, I'm all for it.
It's still a fluid situation across the board and there are a lot of holes to fill, not now but coming up. I would like to see Hopkins from Clemson taken with the first pick. While it's a terrible quarterback class E. J. Manuel's stock is rising and something has to has to happen at quarterback in the next couple of years. I don't think Yates is the heir apparent.
The Ninja comes up for contract next year and will most likely be gone. Ed Reed is a stop gap for 1 maybe 2 years. Cushing is going to be looking to get paid next year too. Watt has another year on his rookie deal but the they better be looking to lock him up early.
As usual we will probably all be surprised with what the Texans do on Draft day. Perhaps a BIG Nose tackle that can keep interior linemen off of the linebackers.
Bump - Is the Clemson guy DeAndre Hopkins our guy tonight? I saw the sports science clip on him and it was impressive but they make everybody look good on that stuff. They pick the freaks.

A right tackle might not be a bad idea either so we can protect Dopey and actually give Foster a hole to run thru!!
I don't think any of these WR's in the draft are going to be that good. The QBs are mediocre at best as well, although it would be funny if we took Matt Barkley lol, all USC QBs guys suck though..

The best thing to do would be to trade down, and keep trading down for picks for NEXT YEAR'S DRAFT, get a shit load of picks for next year, and then trade the fuck up with our picks, next year is going to be loaded with good QBs, we should get one of them.
btw i still prefer getting that homo Manti with the first pick, Cush can fuck him in the ass and make him a beast.
  • Trey
  • 04-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Manti is going to be gone by time we pick. Someone wants the attention, I think the jets would get him just for that.
I think gang green is going all offense first round, make or break year for the Sanchize.
This draft loaded with wide receivers
This draft loaded with wide receivers Originally Posted by jstone420
Not anyone to get really excited about though. I don't think that there are any that are better than what we already have.