BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

Hey seArgent shitburner, WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
BUMP !!! And repeat !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gonna be lots of tears shed today by the reach-around crew and LUBE's WKs ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe they can all go to the HEB parking lot and " console " him ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And assup loses ANOTHER protégé ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They'll be playing a dirge at all of assup's gloryholes today and tomorrow ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOO HOOO !
Hey seArgent shitburner, WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

+1
Now he has time to go eat all the free samples at Sam's Club and Costco
Now he has time to go eat all the free samples at Sam's Club and Costco Originally Posted by Stockinglover
After he destroys all the TVs at his favorite HEB and leaves tire marks all over their parking lots. I almost said " donuts " in the parking lot, but LUBE wouldn't leave something like that out there !

+1
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Reckon they'll be lowering the rainbow flags to half-staff at assup's gloryholes today ? LUBE was his protégé, after all.
groovy .. just groovy! let's dance!

Reckon they'll be lowering the rainbow flags to half-staff at assup's gloryholes today ? LUBE was his protégé, after all. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

True that!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good video! Too good for Lubed Wide-ass.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+ 1 !!!!! arty time2:
Uh, it's the Politicla Forum, they can insult you and you can insult them whenever y'all want...

"Please do not insult Luke Wyatt" isn't one of the very few rules of this forum.

You don't have as many friends as you think you have Sir...

When a member gets banned, it's that particular members own fault. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
+ 1 !!!!! Can I get an " AMEN " !!!!

True that!

Good video! Too good for Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
asuup's got be " devastated " about right now ! ANOTHER protégé " leaves " him. Just like woomby did. This one's got to hurt assup and the reach around crew even more though. How are they going to make up for the loss of LUBE's dingleberries for their wine production ? They were planning on sending a few cases of their "special " product to their Queen shrilLIARy. And who will they have carrying their rainbow flag in all the marches they attend now ? Guess they'll go back to fighting over who gets to carry it, or have a "suck off " with the winner toting the flag ! All of LUBE's WKs must be going through a lot of Kleenex and Depends about now ! Mebbe they'll run to HEB to restock ?

True that!

Good video! Too good for Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

lol perhaps so. but even "Sarge" deserves a good send off!!! since it's Sunday .. how 'bout this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ

used to be a huge fan of U2 .. today? not so much. their music has become a caricature of their glory days when they were a sensation. i recall hearing "War" for the first time. i knew right then . i'd never heard this band before .. and they were going to be ... YUGE!! bahhaaa

there's another live version of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" that if i get some time i'll try to find it .. in it .. 'bout midway .. Bono just rips people glorifying the so-called Revolution in Ireland. at one point he yells out "FUCK THE REVOLUTION!!"

ah .. wellll here is is!!!! say what u want about Bono .. he's Irish and so am i .. well half Irish but i've had the operation bahaha he's right. most people in Ireland today are sick of the violence .. catholic .. protestant .. the vast majority just want it to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xwDK36_REA
LubedAss is banned? DAAYYUUMM! Who wants to put that one in their signature? I vote to give the scalping credit to Dilbert! How about this - "I got the fat phony Seargent Luke_Wyatt banned for being a cockstalker."

And now we're celebrating in Lube's Bon Voyage thread that he started to lie and brag about getting others banned? SWEET KARMA INDEED!

Check out fatboy's last post - he did a review less than 24 hours ago. Spent $80 and didn't even get tugged!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2072514
Oh Happy Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSyzTIJ82g Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+ 1 !!!!! And another great song that's too good for LUBE's " vacation " celebration.
LubedAss is banned? DAAYYUUMM! Who wants to put that one in their signature? I vote to give the scalping credit to Dilbert! How about this - "I got the fat phony Seargent Luke_Wyatt banned for being a cockstalker."

And now we're celebrating in Lube's Bon Voyage thread that he started to lie and brag about getting others banned? SWEET KARMA INDEED!

Check out fatboy's last post - he did a review less than 24 hours ago. Spent $80 and didn't even get tugged!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2072514 Originally Posted by lustylad
His wallet got tugged ! And check out the backpage ad of the chick that he saw. As big as she is, even SHE didn't want to deal with the Wide Ass for long. That kinda rejection along with getting the boot from here today, well....lets just say things might get interesting in the HEB parking lot ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA