Why some married men cheat?

Trust me, a wife knows that her husband is cheating. Don't be surprised if she is face down ass up with some other dude Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I've heard that before. It's bullshit. If she knew, BELIEVE me she would let me know. If she is in fact cheating, I wish that I knew. But, if you knew her you'd realize that it is HIGHLY unlikely, though not impossible.
I got married and "gave up all others". When she decided to give up sex, she broke the rules, letting me out of my promise.

Or so it seems to me.

If she's cheating - then she's being stupid. If I could get it at home, I'd get it and live w/ it. But I can't. She can.

I doubt she's cheating. But if she is, I dunno - so what do I care. Originally Posted by Longdongstrong

^^^
Agreed. Refreshing to see some logic in the sea of Wakeup's idiotic rants.
Just here to read the comments... Lmao
I got married and "gave up all others". When she decided to give up sex, she broke the rules, letting me out of my promise.

Or so it seems to me. Originally Posted by Longdongstrong
Would it seem the same to her? Did you ask her? Of course you didn't. Why didn't you ask her? Because you know she hasn't let you out of your promise.

Simpletons...
Trust me, a wife knows that her husband is cheating. Don't be surprised if she is face down ass up with some other dude Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I know that... it makes my life a lot easier, too. I get pussy and gifts. The more the fucktards cheat the more goodies I receive.
He has not apparently thought of a sufficient reply to the fact that his wife has sex with married men all the time but he offers no moral instruction for her to stop participating in such whorrendous activity. Originally Posted by DSK
LOL! Still no answer. Wakeup's hypocritical, naïve posts keep on coming though.
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2015, 09:41 PM
LOL! Still no answer. Wakeup's hypocritical, naïve posts keep on coming though. Originally Posted by albundy
When he finally does give an answer, he will accompany it with bold claims of victory without any proof, and throw in a gratuitous insult.
When he finally does give an answer, he will accompany it with bold claims of victory without any proof, and throw in a gratuitous insult. Originally Posted by DSK
Agreed. I've noticed that too.
Because it's in their DNA?