Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

^ me too.
I's it just me, or does anyone else enjoy seeing who wins the "weekend lineup" post race each week? It's kind of like watching a horse race. Which filly or mare will take first? Who places?

I applaud the ladies for their posting skills and efforts. Game on.
It's clearly not just you.

I'm sure I've read those very words somewhere else before.
It's clearly not just you.

I'm sure I've read those very words somewhere else before. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
True story. NaMo won last week. I liked her original title line, something about "heres your F$&#*ing 9pm.." or some such. It was funny. She edited it to better serve the general market. Made sense. Business and all. Gratz to her.

I started this thread at a time when there were nothing but negative threads being spammed. I was trying to put a positive spirited thread up. (HAHA- that was the case until the bat attack) The 9pm thing was something I noticed after a few looks at that forum from various weeks. It seemed the locals had discovered a way to get front page billing from reset to reset. While anyone a second or more late was later deleted from the forum. Perhaps they always had and I just had not noticed yet. Probobly the case. I was trying to be nice. My fault. This is coed.

When the truth bell rings. Time always works eveything out. I will be looking for alot of people to own up to thier part. I will not be holding my breathe. This is coed. Good luck to our ladies tonight. Game on.
True story. NaMo won last week.
..... Originally Posted by Mythos
She was probably posting from the actual server.
I's it just me, or does anyone else enjoy seeing who wins the "weekend lineup" post race each week? It's kind of like watching a horse race. Which filly or mare will take first? Who places?

I applaud the ladies for their posting skills and efforts. Game on.
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2017, 02:24 PM
....and bologne and crackers she passes off as sushi. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not even Ritz? You know everything is good on a Ritz.

True story. NaMo won last week. I liked her original title line, something about "heres your F$&#*ing 9pm.." or some such. It was funny. She edited it to better serve the general market. Made sense. Business and all. Gratz to her.

I started this thread at a time when there were nothing but negative threads being spammed. I was trying to put a positive spirited thread up. (HAHA- that was the case until the bat attack) The 9pm thing was something I noticed after a few looks at that forum from various weeks. It seemed the locals had discovered a way to get front page billing from reset to reset. While anyone a second or more late was later deleted from the forum. Perhaps they always had and I just had not noticed yet. Probobly the case. I was trying to be nice. My fault. This is coed.

When the truth bell rings. Time always works eveything out. I will be looking for alot of people to own up to thier part. I will not be holding my breathe. This is coed. Good luck to our ladies tonight. Game on. Originally Posted by Mythos
This is the long term effect of cheap Walmart wine and bologna and crackers.
o.0
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2017, 03:22 PM
I's it just me, or does anyone else enjoy seeing who wins the "weekend lineup" post race each week?. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

. Originally Posted by Mythos
Evidently just you , Mythos and NaMO care about that race.
What race?
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2017, 04:49 PM
I can't fix your stupid ...

If you have to ask about a race you brought up...
Lmao
Are you as stupid as they come or what? I didnt bring it up... Migos did !
Are you as stupid as they come or what? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He's "or what," which is worse than "they come"!

The stress is affecting his cognitive skills.
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2017, 06:21 PM
Are you as stupid as they come or what? I didnt bring it up... Migos did ! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You didn't ask who brought it up...

If you knew who brought it up , why the fuck were you asking me 'What race''?

You and Mythos are both running around caught with your pants down.

Problem with lying is you forget your lies....but the folks you lie to do not. May I suggest you chill on your lying and I'll chill on calling you out on it.

I know, I know.....why were you banned for a year? It is all you got junior.