If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

[QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059695584][QUOTE=ManSlut;1059694031]Shut up Horseface, nobody asked you to gallop in here and start your hijacking bullshit, so gallop your fake ass back out...This thread is about a butthurt Douchebag who can't backup shit he claims. In other words, he likes to lie and makeup shit like you to deceive people...Now go deep throat a leftover bottle rocket and fire that bitch off
Now that may win a Pulitzer...fucking hilarious.
#staywoke
Oops, this was supposed to be the first quoted post in my previous post but it failed to quote.
he was full of shit from the word "go".. I have no idea why some guys thought there was a remote chance the OP was truthful.. and why those same guys thought Analeese should respond.

I think a part of them hoped it would be true, or wanted to see the OP fail to provide the proof. he was always going to fail, this was a pure revenge bullshit thread, and guys fell for the fake drama. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Lol. The first paragraph describes me at one point in this drama. The funny part is para 2...I must be doing something right if I get lumped in with the misogynists and white knights all in the same thread
Some members need to learn how not to fuck up the quote function UITB.

So after the last month of her talking shit I said fuck it today...and emailed her to see if she was just mad talking shit and would never see me...

........ Originally Posted by bowdown2me

Bring on my points....it will be worth it to put your stupid ass on blast Originally Posted by Analeese
Uncanny!
he was full of shit from the word "go".. I have no idea why some guys thought there was a remote chance the OP was truthful.. and why those same guys thought Analeese should respond.

I think a part of them hoped it would be true, or wanted to see the OP fail to provide the proof. he was always going to fail, this was a pure revenge bullshit thread, and guys fell for the fake drama.

to continue.. I don't know why it took so long to ban this guy.. he was begging to be banned for days. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

After seeing the Bill Cosby debacle I question if anyone has any common sense brother.
Points I considered:
1.the iso- you read that iso and take into consideration their antagonism towards one another and then ask yourself how in the fuck she could capitulate and go give him some A.pussy at all B. free pussy and C. beg for a creampie(Ill admit that one contributed to a jack off session but like they say in Alcoholics Anonymous " We are not saints")
2. Bow's other NCNS thread on Brook Blair- the dude was in an agitated state and the fucking storm clouds were brewing

I have sent him a pm before, freely admit it and Im not attacking him(God bless you if youre reading this)

But fuck.....look at the evidentiary trail.

Homework- The Man with No Face
Directed by and starring Mel Gibson

" Pussy Ass White Knight Bitch" signing off
[QUOTE=ManSlut;1059697989][QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059695584]
Shut up Horseface, nobody asked you to gallop in here and start your hijacking bullshit, so gallop your fake ass back out...This thread is about a butthurt Douchebag who can't backup shit he claims. In other words, he likes to lie and makeup shit like you to deceive people...Now go deep throat a leftover bottle rocket and fire that bitch off

Oops, this was supposed to be the first quoted post in my previous post but it failed to quote. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Looser can we say looser. How's that belly fat hanging there over your little dick
Looser can we say looser. How's that belly fat hanging there over your little dick Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It's so much better when you use the correct word dear.

Lose, loser: to have lost. the opposite of winner.

Loose, looser: to not be tight. The opposite of tighten.

Looser can we say looser. How's that belly fat hanging there over your little dick Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks Love.

Signed,

theFakeTara
[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1059697775][QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1059696076]

Lol. You kinda deserved it, though. You didn't have to fuck with Tara.

Oh, this thread is hilarious. Another 'bunkhouse stampede'.

So, what's up with the proof, btw? Did the OP wuss out, or was he full of shit about the whole thing?? Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Thanks Love.

Signed,

theFakeTara Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thanks Love,
Signed Manwhore small dick
It's so much better when you use the correct word dear.

Lose, loser: to have lost. the opposite of winner.

Loose, looser: to not be tight. The opposite of tighten. Originally Posted by corona
Remember hooked on phonics didnt work for me though
Oye vey here we go again
Yes cage here we go. And no i still wont see you baby so stop asking
Happy 4th of July, guys and gals! What did I miss?
Remember hooked on phonics didnt work for me though Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Apparently grades PreK - 3rd grade grammar and spelling didn't either...ijs

Hi Tara, no need to bump this with a Thank You, you're welcome.

Signed,

theFakeTara

Happy 4th of July, guys and gals! What did I miss? Originally Posted by Teddy Riley
Well, apparently you missed the calendar change.
Some members need to learn how not to fuck up the quote function UITB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Shut your face!!😳 It wasn't working right
I swear! 😜