Snowden

Why are you bumping a year and a half old thread WWE?

Did your boss in Russia order it?

Or are you trying to bring down the board?

Either answer from you is acceptable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
here's an answer for ya they done it knowing you would whine about it BaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
FREE EDDIE SNOWDEN!!!!
The most popular thread in the history of eccie!
isn't he already free so to speak in exile????
isn't he already free so to speak in exile???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

as free as Vlad will let him be. that can end at a moment's notice. so he's only on as long or short leash as Vlad wants him to be.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 04:10 PM
He says he tried to go through official channels before leaking information but met dead ends. Among the people he contacted, Snowden siad, was the NSA's general counsel office.
"I reported that there were real problems with the way the NSA was interpreting its legal authorities," Snowden said. "And the response, more or less, in bureaucratic language was, 'you should stop asking questions.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/us/edw...iew-10-things/ Originally Posted by boardman
The way Trump is treating the current whistleblower....Snowden made the right choice!

wtf--

The new gif queen!
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Snowden couldn't work within the system, so he went outside the system. Technically he is a criminal and subject to prosecution, but he did the American people an enormous service by revealing what was happening.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm Originally Posted by WTF

FYI, this "whistleblower" actually enlisted "the system", e.g., Schitty, a hildebeest lawyer, a Soros lawyer, anti-Trumpers in the IC to lodge a complaint that has no foundation in fact to advance the dim-retard narrative.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 04:37 PM

FYI, this "whistleblower" actually enlisted "the system", e.g., Schitty, a hildebeest lawyer, a Soros lawyer, anti-Trumpers in the IC to lodge a complaint that has no foundation in fact to advance the dim-retard narrative.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by WTF
gif queen
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 05:17 PM
gif queen Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Creepy ass gif queen
FREE EDDIE SNOWDEN!!!!