Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?

The late great William Shakespear would sum it up best " A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Another wise man,but less famous (a gentleman on eccie) stated "never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level"

Nuff Said
The late great William Shakespear would sum it up best " A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Another wise man,but less famous (a gentleman on eccie) stated "never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level"

Nuff Said Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
So, did you stiff her and got thrown off a hooker board?

Fuckin Skakespeare

PS, there's a E at the end of his name. Don't short the great Shakespeare. Nuff Said
I don't give any credence to White Knights Go hop on one of your butt buddies Poohba
I don't give any credence to White Knights Go hop on one of your butt buddies Poohba Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
No White Knight here, not a thief either. But I do like to have have a drink now and then. I always have money on the bar. Now you go hop along.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 01:38 PM
No White Knight here, not a thief either. But I do like to have have a drink now and then. I always have money on the bar. Now you go hop along. Originally Posted by bambino
He ordered a whiskey and got a glass of Snob Creek wine

Plus the mystery has been solved, our lil slut Olivia got called a whore High School and got kick out of all the cool kid clubs.
He ordered a whiskey and got a glass of Snob Creek wine

Plus the mystery has been solved, our lil slut Olivia got called a whore High School and got kick out of all the cool kid clubs. Originally Posted by WTF
Id rather hang with the whores in high school, they were more fun.
No White Knight here, . Originally Posted by bambino

Let's get back on topic folks.

Let's get back on topic folks. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Wazz up bevel head?
  • Old-T
  • 01-16-2014, 02:54 PM

Let's get back on topic folks. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Too late. This thread has been off topic for about 200 posts already.
Wouldn't mind getting back on you cupcake You are looking good with the new doo
I do not know how many times I have to tell you this....I saw you sight unseen. Originally Posted by WTF

No, your story is bullshit. You know you and Sydney had a long standing feud. Sydney, for all the obvious reasons, didn't want you around her business, and in truth, she cut you off. There's no fucking way she'd or Nikki would have called you and said they had a "New Girl" for two reasons. The aforementioned and the fact that I wasn't "New Girl" I just killed time there when I had time to kill. Moron. Everybody knows you two didn't get along.

Hell it ain't your fault we didn't click. Originally Posted by WTF

True. It isn’t. You are aware, and I know you are after our several phone conversations, that I actually LIKE you. Why don’t you let the bone go.

Hell Also, I have no idea which of you is telling the truth Originally Posted by WTF

He fucking admitted he shorted me by half my rate. He also admitted he’s too fucking old to see the computer screen and emailed the wrong person. He also admitted that when he got to my incall and noticed I wasn’t Olivia88. All he had to fucking do is say something. I’d have offered him a drink and sent him on his merry fucking way! It’s business! Businesses take cancellations and returns EVERY DAY. Businesses also get stolen from every day. I chalked this up to a theft an moved along. But that wasn’t good enough for the mother fucker. He spent the last two years dog cussing me ad nauseum on the board BECAUSE HE STOLE FROM ME and paid the consequences for his bad behavior.

And since when are you the fucking sheriff in Hookertown chief?

How do you find these fuckin guys? I know the hobby is a crap shoot but this is funny. One guy pays full price and plays with himself the whole time. The other guy fucks you, guzzles your booze, then shorts you. And they're bitching! Originally Posted by bambino

I don’t fucking know LOL. The weirdest shit happens to me, but nothing bad ever does. My curse I guess .

BTW, Knob Creek is on if my favorites, especially when enjoyed with a Monti Cristo #2, Cuban of course, and speaking Spanish with a neked lady. Mey Yamo Bambino. Originally Posted by bambino

Like I said, I was a classy hooker and all that shit LOL.

Plus the mystery has been solved, our lil slut Olivia got called a whore High School and got kick out of all the cool kid clubs. Originally Posted by WTF

Not exactly. I always had a steady beau. I was the new girl literally every year. I got snatched up quickly so I didn’t have to worry about shit like that. It’s the unattached females that have problems. That’s my point.

Besides, what the fuck do you have against good bourbon?
I love her. Olivia, don't serve Bookers, nobody will get a hard on. On second thought, maybe you should. WTF must have been any easy date. He played with his limp noodle while you sipped Bourbon. Whatta whore. Lol
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 08:20 PM

1)No, your story is bullshit. You know you and Sydney had a long standing feud. Sydney, for all the obvious reasons, didn't want you around her business, and in truth, she cut you off. There's no fucking way she'd or Nikki would have called you and said they had a "New Girl" for two reasons. The aforementioned and the fact that I wasn't "New Girl" I just killed time there when I had time to kill. Moron. Everybody knows you two didn't get along.

2)True. It isn’t. You are aware, and I know you are after our several phone conversations, that I actually LIKE you. Why don’t you let the bone go.

3)Not exactly. I always had a steady beau. I was the new girl literally every year. I got snatched up quickly so I didn’t have to worry about shit like that. It’s the unattached females that have problems. That’s my point.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
1)Syd and I got along until we didn't. We get along fine now. You were new to me. What about the lie that I had been drinking? Why that lie?

2)All I said was we did not click at the time of our meeting. We obviously did not or I would have gotten a boner!

3) You have already outted why you hate the word whore. btw, why do you call other posters mothers and sisters whores? That seems to defeat your stated goal of folks not using that term.

No, your story is bullshit. You know you and Sydney had a long standing feud. Sydney, for all the obvious reasons, didn't want you around her business, and in truth, she cut you off. There's no fucking way she'd or Nikki would have called you and said they had a "New Girl" for two reasons. The aforementioned and the fact that I wasn't "New Girl" I just killed time there when I had time to kill. Moron. Everybody knows you two didn't get along.

True. It isn’t. You are aware, and I know you are after our several phone conversations, that I actually LIKE you. Why don’t you let the bone go.

He fucking admitted he shorted me by half my rate. He also admitted he’s too fucking old to see the computer screen and emailed the wrong person. He also admitted that when he got to my incall and noticed I wasn’t Olivia88. All he had to fucking do is say something. I’d have offered him a drink and sent him on his merry fucking way! It’s business! Businesses take cancellations and returns EVERY DAY. Businesses also get stolen from every day. I chalked this up to a theft an moved along. But that wasn’t good enough for the mother fucker. He spent the last two years dog cussing me ad nauseum on the board BECAUSE HE STOLE FROM ME and paid the consequences for his bad behavior.

And since when are you the fucking sheriff in Hookertown chief?

I don’t fucking know LOL. The weirdest shit happens to me, but nothing bad ever does. My curse I guess .

Like I said, I was a classy hooker and all that shit LOL.

Not exactly. I always had a steady beau. I was the new girl literally every year. I got snatched up quickly so I didn’t have to worry about shit like that. It’s the unattached females that have problems. That’s my point.

Besides, what the fuck do you have against good bourbon? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Cant shut that big mouth of yours. We all know you are the mouth of the South but are you fucking illiterate(Iknow from experience you cant count for shit) Daphne said to get back on topic Its her thread that you hijacked and fucked up with you usual bitter vitriolic
I wouldn't fuck with her if I were you She is bigger, stronger and younger and I suspect she hates your guts like most of the people on the board do You could end up getting your sorry ass Jap slapped from here to the middle of next week

Wouldn't that be fun to watch. We could sell tickets
1)Syd and I got along until we didn't. We get along fine now. You were new to me. What about the lie that I had been drinking? Why that lie? Originally Posted by WTF

BULLshit!

2)All I said was we did not click at the time of our meeting. We obviously did not or I would have gotten a boner! Originally Posted by WTF

Ad fucking nauseam, and no one believes it.

3) You have already outted why you hate the word whore. btw, why do you call other posters mothers and sisters whores? That seems to defeat your stated goal of folks not using that term. Originally Posted by WTF

No, you're projecting. I am resentful - that's not quite the right word, but it works - that as the new girl every year I always had to have a boyfriend to keep from being labeled a slut by the indigenous girls. I've never been one to be promiscuous. I've never seen the up side to it.

Cant shut that big mouth of yours. We all know you are the mouth of the South but are you fucking illiterate Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES

Really? How do you figure? You’re the one that can’t read. How does one mistake Olivia88 for Olivia Howard? And supposing you were telling the truth that you didn’t have your contacts in, why were you on a hooker board without your eyes in. My guess is you were drunk. God knows you drank enough of my booze. And the little birdies you see like to talk about you and your drinking habits. Embarrassing really.

(Iknow from experience you cant count for shit) Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES

No my friend you’re the one that said you only brought $200. That’s not a fault with my counting; it’s a fault with your cognitive abilities.

Daphne said to get back on topic Its her thread that you hijacked and fucked up with you usual bitter vitriolic Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES

No, pretty much you and your good buddy WTF did. But really, who cares. This is far more interesting. You know keeping you two talking about either his limp dick or your theft. Either way………………….win!

I wouldn't fuck with her if I were you She is bigger, stronger and younger and I suspect she hates your guts like most of the people on the board do You could end up getting your sorry ass Jap slapped from here to the middle of next week Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES

We have been through these threats before. I wish you, her or anyone the best of luck. Seriously. As with anyone, I encourage them to do their worst, but then I’ll do mine.

Wouldn't that be fun to watch. We could sell tickets Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES

Probably not.