Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Just like any thread here in coed, the point is simply to amuse and entertain. As you recall this all began with a "group" banning of some of the more predominate posters. Those who would be noticed when gone, AXO, LOTO, DM etc... It was fun for awhile, even had a few mods/admin chime in. It may have ran it's course, Godzilla's gone and the Burning Man is just smoldering now. But we're not done having fun yet, so we gonna milk this 'til the mods lock it down! jk
"Whore Wars"
Lol, thats some funny stuff. That should be a "TLC" show... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
I would audition to & offer free hooker punches heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
TLC turned us down, but we've submitted a pilot to A&E and Lifetime. Waiting to hear back. DM is disqualified as a participant, but is on a short list to host.
Haven't locked down the format yet, toss up between a Judge Judy or Family Feud type of show.
Any suggestions?
cool...
Siberia always gets left out.

I bet that really pisses her off.
What is the point of this....Bans are given and then expire etc...so the list is never really up to date...are you going to change the list when the people come off ban? Originally Posted by SNL9933
The point is that if he is going to keep a ban list...and bans expire...why not update the fucking list....THAT'S the fucking point of the question....unfucking believable....for such a smart twitted hooker....punch yourself in the throat for that one.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
the point, as Hardhat already stated, is to have fun. it has evolved into seeing how many individual members get banned in a year. why? why not? it amuses me and some other members. if it doesn't amuse you so be it. if you don't like the way it's done no one is stopping you from making a thread that I'm aware of.

you're welcome to post and postulate all you like. to answer your other question, for those of us the list amuses a member gets a ban they are on the list. that's it. there is no updating once you come off. they've still been banished. it didn't change that fact. I would think that's obvious from the fact DM, wreckshop, Kaitlyn, Joe, and Moxie are all back.

save the anger for the girls (joking sarcasm intended) and some deserving members not to be named

Just like any thread here in coed, the point is simply to amuse and entertain. As you recall this all began with a "group" banning of some of the more predominate posters. Those who would be noticed when gone, AXO, LOTO, DM etc... It was fun for awhile, even had a few mods/admin chime in. It may have ran it's course, Godzilla's gone and the Burning Man is just smoldering now. But we're not done having fun yet, so we gonna milk this 'til the mods lock it down! jk

TLC turned us down, but we've submitted a pilot to A&E and Lifetime. Waiting to hear back. DM is disqualified as a participant, but is on a short list to host.
Haven't locked down the format yet, toss up between a Judge Judy or Family Feud type of show.
Any suggestions? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
"may" being the key word. ha! don't go bashing the festival! we'll have to find a new promoter!

I sorta like the Family Feud idea. would take some tweaking.
Siberia always gets left out.

I bet that really pisses her off. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
only thing I know about that member is she's from LA (as in the state) right? posted over here some as I came across some posts here and there.

being as she isn't an htown banished someone has to special request. no one has or are you? you could copy and tag her in there yourself or I can. doesn't matter to me either way.
"may" being the key word. ha! don't go bashing the festival! we'll have to find a new promoter!
well this has been going on for a month and never dropped off first page. It is losing momentum some, not so much a Ban-A-Palooza Festival as a Ban-arama gathering. Need some big name performers to pick things up.
No volunteers?

I sorta like the Family Feud idea. would take some tweaking. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
FF would work but would require a jello tub wrestling pool to get that Springer effect.
FF would work but would require a jello tub wrestling pool to get that Springer effect. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
ha! you're right. the festival per se ended when DM won best performer and awards were handed out. more the after, after, after party. I did say it evolved up there and the evolution is still on topic of bans.

Jerry Springer! ha! that is a fun show. I'll never forget being in the audience and one guy saying, damn! no extended runway stage. it won't be about strippers. if you go with the Springer effect then there's gonna be a Steve needed and locked into a contract. maybe the hippo? bald and bulky probably work as good as tall and bald. ha!
you're right the f bombs...were not meant to be angry at all...should have used this icon to show I was laughing when tying it...
Jerry Springer! ha! that is a fun show. If you go with the Springer effect then there's gonna be a Steve needed and locked into a contract. maybe the hippo? bald and bulky probably work as good as tall and bald. ha! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Spice would be my first choice as well, but I would imagine he's busy doing all the dirty work there in Modville. Maybe DeD or Pistolero? They don't do shit and could use the exercise. That would be an interesting audition, watching mods/admin trying to control hookers in a jello pool... HA!!
could be fun?

The point is that if he is going to keep a ban list...and bans expire...why not update the fucking list....THAT'S the fucking point of the question....unfucking believable....for such a smart twitted hooker....punch yourself in the throat for that one.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
It's not that serious get your panties out your ass... That's the fucking point and yes it is fucking unbelievable that you are actually this upset...

It's just a fun list to see who has gotten banned in 2015 nothing more nothing less..
I wasn't upset at all...but I can see how it came across as a dickish post...I was laughing when typing it....I should have put some laughing icons....my bad.
instead of starting a new thread out of my own curiosity I decided fuck it, I'll just post in a thread already going I started.

has Russ posted today? or does he take today off? figured this has to be one of his days to remember. part of me was wondering if I'd see a thread started by him as crude as that might be.
Sorry....been a busy day at work....I did post early this morning on a midget alert thread in the SA forums.....

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056628398&postcount=38

I don't usually troll the SA forums but a gracious provider tipped me off to this thread....so yeah, I got caught up in a Midget Moment....
you don't take a day off for this particular birthday? ha! messing with ya of course

figured today of all days if I was gonna see certain posts it would be today.........in it's own thread. not this one. ha!