Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

What's funnier: Dem black boys still dead and the white guys who shot dem still walking around free. Even funnier: Prez Obie is creating an environment where mo' black peoples will gets shot.

Did you get your "Michael Brown" check Screed?

Foo' Originally Posted by gnadfly
Please don't breed.
https://www.facebook.com/rolandsmart...3827630597831/

Don't know how to make it play on screen, but it talks about how a white psycho kills two bailiffs and crimes against cops when the perps are white, yet news outlets are nowhere to be found in getting this story out.

Tsk.

Don't know how to make it play on screen, but it talks about how a white psycho kills two bailiffs and crimes against cops when the perps are white, yet news outlets are nowhere to be found in getting this story out.

Tsk. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Where be da media talkin 'bout all dem black on black killings in Chitcago homie ? It's only like EVERY WEEKEND and another city run by YOUR new slave masters, the dumbascraps !! The party that YOU and the Dindu Nuffin homies just KEEP voting for !!!!

Tsk. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I heard it on the fox over and over

where you might not hear it much I suppose is in the liberal media because there's no black/white context they want to promote
I heard it on the fox over and over

where you might not hear it much I suppose is in the liberal media because there's no black/white context they want to promote Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
+1

That narrative doesn't fit the lame-stream media's agenda.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Why don't you read?

Is that a learning disability or did the White people fail with your education?
Massa sez if he catcha me readin' uhgen he ses I'ma get a whuppin'.

But when he leave, I'ma bang his wife again. Daughter, too!!!

Dey bofh be likin' it!!!
Massa sez if he catcha me readin' uhgen he ses I'ma get a whuppin'.

But when he leave, I'ma bang his wife again. Daughter, too!!!

Dey bofh be likin' it!!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Are they White?
Yassa. Massa sez Iain a real slave, cuz he be payin' me unda da tabuls.
Yassa. Massa sez Iain a real slave, cuz he be payin' me unda da tabuls. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Income tax evasion, is ok with you I see.

Hopefully you won't resist arrest when the Federal agents come to take you!

Your best defense is to claim "Whitey made me do it"!

"I'm hungry" doesn't work any more, since you have welfare to lean on.
Pfft.

I just scrolled right through all that bullshit.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Hey Randy - Your profile says you're a professor. What do you teach? Do you ever return your students' papers and exams to them with the above comments? Is that how you help them develop critical thinking skills?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Hey Randy - Your profile says you're a professor. Originally Posted by lustylad
Multiculturalism 101, I'm sure!
Multiculturalism 101, I'm sure! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And " How to be a Dindu Nuffin and get unlimited Government preferences, subsidies and welfare for life " ! With a minor treatise on " How to blame Whitey for ALL of a Dindu Nuffin's short comings "
With all the technology we have, you would think there would be some statistics proving how much worse it is under Obama. I will look!
With all the technology we have, you would think there would be some statistics proving how much worse it is under Obama. I will look! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Here's the deal ..... the IT's in the administration are so busy "cleansing" the internet of any derogatory data on "how the current administration is handling the economy and jobs market" they don't have time to address the inundation of the internet by ISIS/ISIL with their recruiting efforts to "re-program" people around the world so they will attack in the various countries where ISIS/ISIL are not liked. Obaminable has the terrorists and the economy under control!