What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

So why, in your opinion, why was Clinton never charged with draft dodging/evasion? In this country a man (or woman) is innocent until proven guilty. Clinton worked the system to his advantage without breaking any laws, as many did at the time. No proof that he lied, just speculation. Both Bush and Clinton were not found guilty of draft dodging. End of story. You are certainly welcome to your opinion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The colonel who awarded Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator a deferment predicated on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's lie swore in a notarized affidavit that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was a "draft dodger," speedy. And that, speedy, is in the Congressional Record: not "speculation."
Keep my wife out of your comments asshole. If I mention my wife fine. For you, out of bounds. It's comments of your's like this that make me threaten to kick your fucking ass .
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Somebody start a handle called "SpeedysWifeXXX".

Tell me that you think that everyone who has broken a law has been prosecuted. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Have you, you fat toad?
Keep my wife out of your comments asshole. If I mention my wife fine. For you, out of bounds. It's comments of your's like this that make me threaten to kick your fucking ass .
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Somebody start a handle called "SpeedysWifeXXX".

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I think she has to join first ....

He drags her into the discussion and then whines! .... and threaten violence!

"It's comments of your's like this that make me threaten to kick your fucking ass .
Where and when, LLephant Man?

Violins are too good for you!

That fits the description "they" have ...... "they" are looking for the "American-ISIS"!

Enjoy!
Is someone saying I'm a draft dodger? I enlisted shortly after my 17th birthday and before I was required to register for the draft. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not at all. You did absolutely nothing close to illegal to dodge the draft. Someone who enlisted in the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines before being drafted could never be called a draft dodger. Someone who enlisted in services such as the Coast Guard or Air National Guard, in most cases, was not a draft dodger. Someone who used political influence or some other type of influence to dodge the draft is, in my opinion, a draft dodger.

"It's comments of your's like this that make me threaten to kick your fucking ass . Originally Posted by LexusLover
Redneck hillbilly coward.

BTW, here is the statement I made in reference to my wife:

My wife, a native Texan who grew up in Houston, and since she's a hell of a lot smarter than you, knows me well unlike you, would never describe me as "swishy ass".

I'm trying to figure out why, from that statement, you would think that it's proper to attack her?
The colonel who awarded Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator a deferment predicated on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's lie swore in a notarized affidavit that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was a "draft dodger," speedy. And that, speedy, is in the Congressional Record: not "speculation." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You failed to answer the question posed: If Slick Willie broke the law, why were no charges brought against him?
Tell me that you think that everyone who has broken a law has been prosecuted. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not at all. So the way our system works is that a man/woman is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

"It's comments of your's like this that make me threaten to kick your fucking ass . Originally Posted by LexusLover
Redneck hillbilly. Total lack of class. I have also mentioned at least once my 2 children, and also my parents, who worked on the Eisenhower election campaign a long time ago. Why not insult them too? It is so easy to sit at the computer and insult others who are an obvious thorn in your side. You simply have no class at all.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Redneck hillbilly coward.

BTW, here is the statement I made in reference to my wife:

My wife, a native Texan who grew up in Houston, and since she's a hell of a lot smarter than you, knows me well unlike you, would never describe me as "swishy ass".

I'm trying to figure out why, from that statement, you would think that it's proper to attack her? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Because he has no honor. None.
Because he has no honor. None. Originally Posted by WTF
Congratulations to me!!! I made LexusLoser's "Ignore" list. He couldn't beat me so he is going to ignore me.

The guy (?) calls me a liar, calls me every name in the book, insults my manhood, insults my hometown, insults my wife, and He puts ME on "Ignore". I have to do more than laugh out loud.
Wonder why people find it necessity to publish their ignore list?
Wonder why people find it necessity to publish their ignore list? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ask Timmy, he's the expert... As I recall you are on a "ignorant" list...

Wonder why people post their "ignorant" lists...

?