Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

You just proved my point I didn't NCNS you I told your ass to leave so that's not a NCNS who is the smart one now.. Not you obviously Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I don't know what to say you stupid cunt.
I don't know what to say you stupid cunt. Originally Posted by Justfred
I'm not the stupid one sweetheart you obviously don't know the real definition of NCNS & by how your speaking telling you to leave was the best decision Ive made..
LOL It's just that fucking with her little mind is the gift that keeps on giving. A blow job is just a blow job. Originally Posted by Justfred
Your not doing anything but hurting yourself...
Your not doing anything but hurting yourself... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
"Your" don't you mean you're, as in you are? Good luck with the language. Once you master English, who knows what you can accomplish.
Your puerile reasoning is beyond belief. I'm done now. You really are dumber than a bag of hammers.
Back and forth between two posters never gets anything accomplished.
I are amused.
+1
I find watching DM sparring with fucktards most entertaining.
It's even funnier when she delivers the verbal beatdown on the poor slob. I actually feel a lil sorry for the guy sometimes, cuz they don't have a clue who they're dealing with...
Okay, maybe not sorry. It's funny as Hell watching some guy get beat up by a girl.
"Your" don't you mean you're, as in you are? Good luck with the language. Once you master English, who knows what you can accomplish. Originally Posted by Justfred
Good luck with the definitions of terms.. One word I mispell & you get mad all over again.. By all this anger built up me thinks you haven't mastered the ability to get a hooker to make you get your winky wet.. Its ok champ there will be a Dumbass desperate hooker that won't screen & get a taste of your ignorant self..
BTW thanks for outing my location Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
"My location" , not your previous or old location????
So are you almost completely up and running or still knocking ring rust off?
That shit happens when you come back but it will pass with more work.
Keep your chin up! No not the expression literally keep it up.
I don't know what to say you stupid cunt. Originally Posted by Justfred
Tsk-tsk.

I'm done now. Originally Posted by Justfred
The line is 0.5 more posts. I'll take the 'Over'.

One word I mispell & you get mad all over again.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
At the risk of getting throat-punched ...
And they just keep lining up for them.

And they just keep lining up for them.

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Is that DM on the right?
Good luck with the definitions of terms.. One word I mispell & you get mad all over again.. By all this anger built up me thinks you haven't mastered the ability to get a hooker to make you get your winky wet.. Its ok champ there will be a Dumbass desperate hooker that won't screen & get a taste of your ignorant self.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
BTW you also misspelled "mispell". Ignorance can be corrected through education, but you can't fix stupid.
Is that DM on the right? Originally Posted by rduke4923
I totally liked it when she grew her hairout.....and enjoyed when she busted up those lames!!