Melania Trump

+1

Ekim the Inbred Chimp doesn't have a teaspoon of common sense; so, it's evident he'll keep drooling like the lying, welshing, inbred retard he has proved himself to be.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick the retarded chimp still bleating about something that didn't concern him, and he has fallen into a pit of shit because he was wrong again. Go take a dump chicken dick the retarded chimp, you are full of shit.
Iva still talking "dicks" in a thread about gorgeous women? Go figure!
Chicken dick the retarded chimp still bleating about something that didn't concern him, and he has fallen into a pit of shit because he was wrong again. Go take a dump chicken dick the retarded chimp, you are full of shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid, lying, welshing ass posted a challenge in a public forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You had your lie shoved up your stupid, lying, welshing ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking for that face full of seed like a Kansas Sunflower in full bloom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; that's what you do, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass.
Your stupid, lying, welshing ass posted a challenge in a public forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You had your lie shoved up your stupid, lying, welshing ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking for that face full of seed like a Kansas Sunflower in full bloom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; that's what you do, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL, have a meltdown you stupid fuck. The challenge wasn't to your chimp ass. Remember your motto----If first you don't succeed just keep on sucking till you do suck seed. The Big Red One misses your suction......
Is the accusation of a "meltdown" the fictional characterization of another person when one has nothing else to say of substance in the conversation? It appears too often in the posts of those who are notorious for lacking something intellectually stimulating to say.
LOL, have a meltdown you stupid fuck. The challenge wasn't to your chimp ass. Remember your motto----If first you don't succeed just keep on sucking till you do suck seed. The Big Red One misses your suction...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid, lying, welshing ass was caught in a lie and proven to be a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking for that face full of seed like a Kansas Sunflower in full bloom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; that's what you do, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass.
Your stupid, lying, welshing ass was caught in a lie and proven to be a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking for that face full of seed like a Kansas Sunflower in full bloom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; that's what you do, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep showing your ignorance you retarded chimp. Only liar here is you claiming there was a bet. If you are trying to replace WR as the dumbest MF on the forum it is working.
Keep showing your ignorance you retarded chimp. Only liar here is you claiming there was a bet. If you are trying to replace WR as the dumbest MF on the forum it is working. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Put your butt plug back in your lying, welshing mouth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're spewing all over the board again, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass.
Put your butt plug back in your lying, welshing mouth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're spewing all over the board again, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep crying a river stupid fuck......When are you leaving after losing the chimp bet?
Keep crying a river stupid fuck......When are you leaving after losing the chimp bet? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're sure an incontinent cocksucker when you don't wear that butt plug in your mouth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And don't forget how that butt plug gives you inner soothes your fetish cravings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; it allows you to enhance your sucking skills w/o any need for those expensive wet wipes you're always a carrying around.
You're sure an incontinent cocksucker when you don't wear that butt plug in your mouth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And don't forget how that butt plug gives you inner soothes your fetish cravings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; it allows you to enhance your sucking skills w/o any need for those expensive wet wipes you're always a carrying around.
Quit dodging the question chicken dick, when are you leaving, chimp?
Quit dodging the question chicken dick, when are you leaving, chimp? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
let's all boycott every post the chimp troll of ecc makes. no one reply to his shit no matter how funny it is to poke a stick in his eye. EVA .. goodbye!

Quit dodging the question chicken dick, when are you leaving, chimp? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Damn, you're a moron, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You confused a used urinal cake for your butt plug, and now that you've stuck it in your mouth, you're drooling all over the fucking place, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass.
let's all boycott every post the chimp troll of ecc makes. no one reply to his shit no matter how funny it is to poke a stick in his eye. EVA .. goodbye! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If I never had you reply to another of my posts it would be a blessing cunt. Odds are you can't because you are a loser. Now do your FIFY chimp chump.
Damn, you're a moron, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You confused a used urinal cake for your butt plug, and now that you've stuck it in your mouth, you're drooling all over the fucking place, you lying, welshing Kansas jackass.
Quit dodging the question chimp, when are you leaving?