He's Gonna Walk...

.... the jury has that in the back of their minds Originally Posted by CJ7
What else did they have "in the back of their minds"? ....

You know, if you will refrain from posting in this thread it will fade away and will not be seen for quite awhile. That way you might be able to start talking shit again and hopefully no one will remember the bullshit you posted in here .. before the verdict. See how that works for you!
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 05:15 PM
... "handling tickets" is a favor extended to regular clients and their employees....

It's one of those "loss leader" items.....but you probably have to pay full fare, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover

no tickets in over 20 years, wouldn't know

self admitted ticket fixer ... sic em Barney
Do you not take the time to even try to understand what others are saying? The arrest is long over. The trial is over and a not guilty verdict has been entered. I NEVER said that the repercussions from the not guilty verdict are over. Yesterday in Austin there was a demonstration by protesters of the verdict. Started and ended very peacefully and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of it in Austin. I have neither read nor heard of any violence in the area from the decision. There are probably a handful of individuals around the country who are using the not guilty decision as an excuse for breaking the law and I hope that they are dealt with quickly. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What you completely fail to comprehend, Speedy, is that this case is only significant nationally because of the race baiters and the lies published by the lib-retard MSM. Otherwise this case would not be known outside Sanford, FL. The race baiters and the lib-retard MSM are still agitating. Hence, it's not over, Speedy, because your lib-retard ilk won't accept the verdict and move on.

poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
You're a moron, CBJ7.

Gomer doesn't have to read just spews the same old crap. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your posts aren't remotely literate, Ekim the Inbred.
I don't really see much from the RACE BAITERS and LIB-RETARD MSM keeping this stupidity going. Just the same bloviation from dipshits like you, Corpy.

I accept the verdict, but you won't move on! (dot org!)
Florida law states that only first degree murder cases must be presented to a grand jury. This expedites the process for routine cases. But the Zimmerman case was anything but routine. A case of this magnitude and importance should have been presented to a grand jury first IMO. She knew that a grand jury would never indite Zimmerman. The Florida state prosecutor in this case (Corey) capitulated to the political pressure exerted by race baiting politicians and media.

IMO, Corey needs to be investigated and prosecuted for misconduct in this case. In addition to the lying to a judge and withholding evidence from the defense, she fired the whistleblower in her office who "leaked" to the defense that she was illegally withholding evidence from the defense. She also overcharged Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder when there was no evidence to do so. And she has a history of overcharging on cases.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 06:12 PM
What else did they have "in the back of their minds"? ....

You know, if you will refrain from posting in this thread it will fade away and will not be seen for quite awhile. That way you might be able to start talking shit again and hopefully no one will remember the bullshit you posted in here .. before the verdict. See how that works for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
the bullshit I posted before the verdict when I said I had a feeling GZ walked.?

keep up or drop out
You know, if you will refrain from posting in this thread it will fade away and will not be seen for quite awhile. That way you might be able to start talking shit again and hopefully no one will remember the bullshit you posted in here .. before the verdict. See how that works for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Repost.
the bullshit I posted before the verdict when I said I had a feeling GZ walked.?

keep up or drop out Originally Posted by CJ7
50-50 play.

Your dialogue certainly contradicts that play. You don't mind giving up the post do you?

That's kinda like one doesn't see many Obaminable bumber stickers these days. Unfashionable.
keep up or drop out Originally Posted by CJ7
I take it there weren't many polar bears to track down in the quarry.
"The only race haters I've noticed on this board were (and are) the ones who persistently believe that it is ok for a Black person to physically attack an Hispanic with impunity."

Now if anyone wants to "sanitize" the language to remove the descriptive terms that reference race or ethnicity there is the "non-racial" version ...

"The only haters I've noticed on this board were (and are) the ones who persistently believe that it is ok for a person to physically attack another with impunity."

And my impression has been for an extended period of time through the school assault/violence threads and posts that many of those unhappy with the verdict were "in favor" of arming teachers, school staff, and individuals with CHLs and handguns to assure the safety of themselves and students while at school, in malls, movie theaters, and just "going about their business" ... so that if they see something "unusual" or they get assaulted they can address the perpetrator with their concealed handgun..... I don't even recall much about training to assure that a proper response is applied to the particular situation.

Was that because it was "white" persons storming the schools, theaters, and malls?

Spit it out!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You mean the "white" persons were SHOOTING UP the schools, theaters and malls!

Frankly, I don't give a fuck what the race of the actors was. Fact is, that's what this circus became. and ECCIE posters made this all about racism, which is where most of the mouthbreathers on here LIVE.

Fpr some reason these dipshits have canonized Zimmerman.

I believe in the law. I don't always agree with it but I believe in the process.

Can you explain why and how George Zimmerman is a hero?
Can you explain why and how George Zimmerman is a hero? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No more than you can explain why Trayvon was a victim.
I believe in the law. I don't always agree with it but I believe in the process.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
then accept it assup. and stop bitchin' just be YOU didn't like the truth that Martin started the fight. and to compare OJ with Zimmerman is asinine but for you that's par for the course.
What you completely fail to comprehend, Speedy, is that this case is only significant nationally because of the race baiters and the lies published by the lib-retard MSM. Otherwise this case would not be known outside Sanford, FL. The race baiters and the lib-retard MSM are still agitating. Hence, it's not over, Speedy, because your lib-retard ilk won't accept the verdict and move on.

You're a moron, CBJ7.

Your posts aren't remotely literate, Ekim the Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hope you don't think yours are Gomer. DMFOTB Is your real name Zimmerman?
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 08:53 PM
50-50 play.

Your dialogue certainly contradicts that play. You don't mind giving up the post do you?

That's kinda like one doesn't see many Obaminable bumber stickers these days. Unfashionable. Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053379660