Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I can afford points and would take them as they come without fucking myself in the ass or crying as if I was "done wrong". Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
She's not saying shit. Everyone else is. She's feeling the love.

I'm normally a one-liner kind of gal. I don't feel the need to quote and multi quote and multi quote and multi quote or continually talk shit for pages and pages and pages to get my point across. My points are always very well taken initially here on the boards. No need for reiteration to show what a bitch I can be. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
BLA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.....

Aside from the three paragraph response you mean.

Not like you to be passive aggressive.
Just aggressive.
Just aggressive. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No girl. Completely passive. I give it a six out of ten.
Ah yes, the very essence of trolling for which other get points even though they were on topic. It is the very reason this threAD exists. A modtard exercises poor judgement, exercises that poor judgement with bias, fails to evenly deal with the supposed offense(s), and the only one hurt is a young lady trying to make a living.

While some of you may not "care", there are those that understand that this board was not created for only one group of people to benefit but for most people that want to participate in this hobby/business to benefit as well. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I didn't know moderators can be stupid white knights too.

Or can they?
I can afford points and would take them as they come without fucking myself in the ass or crying as if I was "done wrong". I also don't earn my living off ECCIE or any other whore board. It's supplemental. If I did earn my sole income off Eccie, I would sit down and shut the fuck up if I was in jeopardy of losing that income.

I'm normally a one-liner kind of gal. I don't feel the need to quote and multi quote and multi quote and multi quote or continually talk shit for pages and pages and pages to get my point across. The points I make are always very well taken initially here on the boards. No need for reiteration to show what a bitch I can be.

Jealous of what? A Bitch that can't feed herself or pay a light bill without Eccie? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
The bottom line is NYr singled DM out for special attention. You would be singing a different tune if I chose to give you some of that action...........NYr is an amateur..........ijs
The bottom line is NYr singled DM out for special attention. You would be singing a different tune if I chose to give you some of that action...........NYr is an amateur..........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
the entire point of this whole thread, explained in three lines.............
Nope, neither stupid or white.
I discovered this inequity all on my own.
This is not a game but a silly hooker message board where individuals are allowed to post reviews and ads. The owner has graciously allowed other forums to exist for other forms of communicating in this "community".
Some people volunteer to assist in the day to day management of the activities on this message board and have 'duties' they should perform such as moderating reviews and helping people to follow the "Guidelines" rather than "rules" allowing some discretion in moderating. We all know there are some nuclear ":guideline" that will result in losing your privilege of being allowed to post on the owners site. This isn't the government and there is no "freedom of speech" or "freedom of the press".

Probably the hardest thing about moderating is controlling your personal feelings toward the poster that is nothing more than an individual hiding in the anonymity of their computer. Like all normal human beings some posters will get under the skin of other posters and because of the anonymity afforded to all but the providers (you get to see real pictures on this site of what they look like which makes them less than anonymous) they feel they can post whatever they want. This is where moderating becomes a less than desirable job and for some makes it difficult to ask for another moderators help[ and guidance when dealing with those that personally get under your skin.

We all know what ThreADs are and how some attention seekers will post to grab attention and open themselves up to criticism from the rest of the membership and then cry to the moderators that people are being mean, rude or whatever because they did not reinforce their fragile egos.
To pick and choose, as a moderator, a few people to single out for punishment and not deliver the same punishment to all and then post in an open forum what you did is what I would call white knighting your area and it's participants.

I am guessing that in the future, moderating actions will not be made public especially when it is done with bias.
Everybody's crying about "this is how she makes her living and this is how she feeds herself"well if this is how she feeds herself and makes her living then maybe she should change her behavior. I don't go to work drunk or cuss out the doctors or call in fake sick or act insubordinate. Why? Because that would risk my job and the money that feeds me and pays my bills. How can you feel sorry for somebody who self-destructed themselves? She's a mean, cunty, know it all Bitch. She knew what the fuck she was doing and she gets off on it and now she has to deal with the consequences. Why is everybody crying wolf now?? Get the fuck over yourselves. Bitch made her bed, now she can lie it. <Sounds like something Dorthy would say. Time to re-evaluate some shit I would think...and grow the fuck up. Real woman shit... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
^^^^^^^^

This wraps everything up,,,It's time to close the thread.
The local moderator is the one that started the discussion of points issued, you would have to ask him if he gave the others points after violating his edict. I seriously doubt he will make that same mistake in this ThreAD as in the other. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I think that answers my question. Thanks.

Yes, quote "offending". Even you don't think saying someone's Cuban is racist or offensive. Originally Posted by armature
You caught that. Good for you. As a white guy, I learned some time ago that I don't know what is offensive to someone that isn't a white guy.

There were lots of insults thrown around in that thread. I just hope the mods (NYr or otherwise) apportioned points to everyone that was guilty, not just Dorthy. Some mods are speaking as if that didn't happen. I was just asking if that was the case.

In a roundabout way, I think I got my answer.
I think that answers my question. Thanks.

You caught that. Good for you. As a white guy, I learned some time ago that I don't know what is offensive to someone that isn't a white guy.

There were lots of insults thrown around in that thread. I just hope the mods (NYr or otherwise) apportioned points to everyone that was guilty, not just Dorthy. Some mods are speaking as if that didn't happen. I was just asking if that was the case.

In a roundabout way, I think I got my answer. Originally Posted by TinMan
Cuban is not a racist remark to anyone. Probably not even to Donald Trump. NYr just got heavy handed because he doesn't like DM. Personally, I think his behavior waters down true racist remarks.
BBW Katrina made the best post. The fact of the matter is she came to a new city market coed and tried the same shenanigans she pulls in Houston. She forgot the Dallas mods don't know her.

This should be a learning lesson for BBW Dorthy Monroe. Study and understand the different marketplaces.

Everyone knows Houston is ran very loose by mods. Not so much in Dallas.
She's a mean, cunty, know it all Bitch. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Well if super mod NYr was watching, I'd think this comment is point worthy. Originally Posted by armature
I don't know about 'point-worthy', but it was kinda mean (and cunty and bitchy).

This wraps everything up,,,It's time to close the thread. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Newbie doesn't understand how this works.
Didn't Kitty state that she is Cuban?
Didn't Kitty state that she is Cuban? Originally Posted by dearhunter
ˇSí!

I'm Caribbean. Cuban to be exact and my descent is European and anyone who is Latin claims descent from a country that speaks one of the Latin languages, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian or archaic Latin. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I don't know about 'point-worthy', but it was kinda mean (and cunty and bitchy).

Well that would have been her words...i guess she speak her language and i kinda agree
Newbie doesn't understand how this works. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I'm no newbie but sure notice she had trolled almost all sections of the board..Why not bringing her back if it wasn't justified and try to handle and keep her in your section as she had no intention to tour..To her own words she is a greatness of Houston because she made it good there....Did she?

One has to wonder why a lady spend so so much time on other city sections fighting with ladies...And 95% of the people..If her business model is so great and she is so busy because between fighting and driving..Saying how great she is and have all her regular line up...Why would she care not be on this board?

If you wonder "what the heck am it doing on this section"Well i tour all over us and this is probably the only city i removed from my tour..Been trying to see if the reasons i remove..change

To finish...How many points did she lose before that?During that?Because i know that her fight about Kitty backround is not new news and meanwhile she was on Arkansas fighting with Serenity,Selena,well pretty much all ladies there..And god know which other board i wasn't posting touring she interfered