Random Thoughts

There's a fine line between just enough horseradish and way too much.
I can do great diet-wise all day long (like today) but between 9-11 are the hours when I crave Bad Things. Must resist temptation. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Drink a protein shake around 7 or 8... Low cal & high protein, stops you from feeling hungry. Lots of vitamins, also.

Sometimes I throw mine in the blender with a little bit of ice. I buy these by the case at Sam's.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_8657.JPG (219.0 KB, 382 views)
Drink a protein shake around 7 or 8... Low cal & high protein, stops you from feeling hungry. Lots of vitamins, also.

Sometimes I throw mine in the blender with a little bit of ice. I buy these by the case at Sam's. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks! I'll give that a try. Maybe with some celery or cucumber slices to add a little bulk.
I think I like golf now. Originally Posted by Vannah
Always thought about it, but I figure if I have enough time to play golf, I have enough time to hook up the boat and go to the lake. Being on the water just always won out on that decision.
The annual bloodletting, uh, I mean tax preparation and payment is at an end. Praise be to $DEITY!
Nice guys DO finish last.
Nicking seeds is torture.
Nicking seeds is torture. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well, you caused me to learn something today! I had no idea what nicking seeds was until you mentioned it, had to google it. Yeah, doesn't sound like fun.
Well, you caused me to learn something today! I had no idea what nicking seeds was until you mentioned it, had to google it. Yeah, doesn't sound like fun. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Join the club. I had no idea what nicking seeds was until I read the back of the seed package & Danielle helped me out with YouTube tutorials. I still think I screwed it up.
Quickest way to get someone to avoid you? Loan them money. Uh, I guess until they want more money, that is.
Holy crap, allergies. I'm sneezing so much and so loud it's scaring my dogs.
Holy crap, allergies. I'm sneezing so much and so loud it's scaring my dogs. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Zyrtec!! I'm living on that stuff right now. It's OTC and Walmart has a store brand version.
Apparently asking my office manager for a breakdown of my hours for 2016 last year is asking far too much.
Zyrtec!! I'm living on that stuff right now. It's OTC and Walmart has a store brand version. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yeah, I take it and I also take allergy shots but it's hardly making a dent. Whatever is out there right now is industrial strength. Most likely tree pollen - that's my biggest allergy.
I'm not usually one for nostalgia, but the NES Classic makes me feel like a little kid again.