President Obama made a good deal

what "deal"? ..

When you say "you dimatards screaming about what a bad deal it was" ...

... is the "you" including me?

If it does .. do you mind sharing a link with me in which I was ...

............."screaming about what a bad deal it was"?

I will say this ... lying about making a "deal" is unforgivable and intolerable. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're complaining about the terms of a deal that hasn't even been settled yet.
You're complaining about the terms of a deal that hasn't even been settled yet. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now did I write that? As a freelance writer you can do better than that.

For days, it seems weeks, YOUR PRESIDENT has been announcing a 'deal" and YOUR SECRETARY OF STATE has been also, and even yesterday confirmed that the Russians had "agreed" that the TERMS of "the DEAL" THAT THE US. ADMINISTRATION HAD BEEN DISCLOSING to the U.S. citizens and the world was ACCURATE!!!!

The report was something like: "We have AGREED on a FRAMEWORK"!

Then we have a DEAL, BUT THERE ARE SOME DETAILS THAT NEED WORKING.

Then it is posted on the WH webpage:

"Important implementation details are still subject to negotiation, and nothing is agreed until everything is agreed."

Now the relevant question is:

Would you show up in the vicinity of a provider's incall for an
"appointment" clear across the other side of the metropolitan area based on her statement regarding the "appointment" that ...
nothing is agreed until everything is agreed."
when she told you before you headed over there that she would discuss the menu and pricing for the appointment once you got in the area, and then she would give you the exact location of her incall?

Tell me its "apples and oranges"!!!!
Now did I write that? As a freelance writer you can do better than that.

For days, it seems weeks, YOUR PRESIDENT has been announcing a 'deal" and YOUR SECRETARY OF STATE has been also, and even yesterday confirmed that the Russians had "agreed" that the TERMS of "the DEAL" THAT THE US. ADMINISTRATION HAD BEEN DISCLOSING to the U.S. citizens and the world was ACCURATE!!!!

The report was something like: "We have AGREED on a FRAMEWORK"!

The we have a DEAL, BUT THERE ARE SOME DETAILS THAT NEED WORKING.

Then it is posted on the WH webpage:

"Important implementation details are still subject to negotiation, and nothing is agreed until everything is agreed." Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do you think a deal works? Of course nothing is agreed to until all terms are agreed to. They have established the framework. Now they are hashing out details. He's your president too, regardless of your attempt to further your racist tendencies.

Russia just OK'd the delivery of missiles to Iran. Still think they are our friends?
  • DSK
  • 04-14-2015, 05:52 PM
How do you think a deal works? Of course nothing is agreed to until all terms are agreed to. They have established the framework. Now they are hashing out details. He's your president too, regardless of your attempt to further your racist tendencies.

Russia just OK'd the delivery of missiles to Iran. Still think they are our friends? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, it would appear our President previously stated we have a deal, now is he saying we don't have one? I'm rather depressed about what is going on if LL has accurately characterized the situation.
It's funny how the "words have meaning" crowd are talking out of both side of their mouth's on the meaning of the word "deal"....

Especially from a self-admitted "free lance writer"....

Who at best is a "free lance troll."

Stop quoting the stupid fuck, I'm tired of reading his bullshit.
what "deal"? ..

When you say "you dimatards screaming about what a bad deal it was" ...

... is the "you" including me?

If it does .. do you mind sharing a link with me in which I was ...

............."screaming about what a bad deal it was"?

I will say this ... lying about making a "deal" is unforgivable and intolerable. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It hasn't been written yet ........................... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just read your , and others on this thread clamng what a bad deal it was when none has been written or signed lexie lacking.
It's funny how the "words have meaning" crowd are talking out of both side of their mouth's on the meaning of the word "deal"....

Stop quoting the stupid fuck, I'm tired of reading his bullshit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your buddy LL wanted to argue over 'numerous' and 'many'. Sounds like Clinton and what 'is' is.
Well, it would appear our President previously stated we have a deal, now is he saying we don't have one? I'm rather depressed about what is going on if LL has accurately characterized the situation. Originally Posted by DSK
Has he ever accurately characterized anything? Do none of you realize how fluid politics and foreign affairs are? Its completely possible that we had a deal and something went south. Things change. You act as if this entire process is occurring in a vacuum. Iran has to posture for its population. Obama has to posture for his. France and all the other countries are doing the same thing. It's like none of you have ever witnessed politics on the world stage before. Shit happens.

Stop quoting the stupid fuck, I'm tired of reading his bullshit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nobody likes a drive-by bullshitter. You're no different than the rest. What is a deal to you? Why not participate instead of being a fucking asshole?
  • shanm
  • 04-14-2015, 08:29 PM
"Better things to pose as?" You mean like posing as a brand new eccie member after cutting and running away like a pussy 2 weeks ago?

Lookee here, folks! Get a load of who's calling someone else “a fucking poseur”! It's eccie's biggest fraud himself – Underpussy!

That's richer than a thick double chocolate fudge brownie!

Here is a new coffee mug for undercunt/wombhater/the Freelance Faggot from Arkansas (“FFA”) – the biggest liar, fraud, coward, poseur and all-around flaming asshole on eccie!
Originally Posted by lustylad

It appears LustyTurd is still in full MELTDOWN mode!
It appears LustyTurd is still in full MELTDOWN mode! Originally Posted by shanm
You have no idea. This 'guy' has completely lost it. I mean, how little does someone have going on in their life that they make this the reason for existence?

WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FELLA?????
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Just a guy who is tired of hypocrites claiming to be "God-fearing Christians" when they are nothing of the sort. Like you. How did your talk with your pastor go? If you go to Jimmy Swaggart's church, you might not be tossed out on your ass.
Oh, and WE, I forgive you for the hate you've directed at me.
  • DSK
  • 04-15-2015, 03:18 AM

WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FELLA?????
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WE, although he hasn't backed you into a corner maliciously, you are now lashing out at him because he has you there anyway. Admit he has a point and examine yourself. As a marginally famous big fat white guy recently stated on a YouTube video, "Don't be defensive."
How do you think a deal works? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're kidding, right? Or are you just trying to convince yourself?

When you were in Harvard Law School did you take "Deal Making 101"?