Wake up.

I feel like I've seen those feet in someone's showcase, but can't remember who's, I think they're cute, maybe it's the black tip of the nail polish that's throwing people off? Oh, and that comment has nothing to do with any type of NBA policy, lol.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Wait! Those feet are actually a woman's feet? I thought for sure they were a man's feet with painted nails.
HEH (Ooooh! ... FEEL ... the ... POWER!) ... Now if you could get OH to STFU, that would be impressive. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Heh, they think you and I are the same person...Priceless...For everything else there's a Black Amex.

What? Oh' Ho'? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
You’re warming my cold, black [reformed] whore heart with luv and shit. I heart that.
Are you really this stupid? Originally Posted by dearhunter
If he was carrying that avatar knowing this was going to end like this....not stupid.

Otherwise.....stupid.
So SD is this "Helen" chick he's been talking about? You said she looked like Ariana Grande... fuckin liar.
Re-read it.... or learn to read.

Back to Helen soon .... bot not as long as SweetFeet is banned. Getting banned won't get your avatard pulled down by me.

I've proven that before.

Edit: .... and you should know Helen lives on a more southern continent.
Don't give a shit enough to go back through. Just cruisin through. Hope she gets back soon.

Don't give a shit enough to go back through. ..... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Ok....well then, be nicer to me.

No....check that. Treat me like shit.

It turns me on.
LOL... I always like to see your sense of humor come out. Don't you ever change, for nobody.
Re-read it.... or learn to read.

Back to Helen soon .... bot not as long as SweetFeet is banned. Getting banned won't get your avatard pulled down by me.

I've proven that before.

Edit: .... and you should know Helen lives on a more southern continent. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hey GS, Helen is the one you mentioned that you could cover her entire cooter with a quarter right?.....I'm too lazy to go back and look myself but I never forget a statement like that....Heh
Hey GS, Helen is the one you mentioned that you could cover her entire cooter with a quarter right?.....I'm too lazy to go back and look myself but I never forget a statement like that....Heh Originally Posted by Russ38
here it is
She sounds sweet. I can't believe you would take her money for that crap. Rollerblades?! That is the sweetest thing I have heard all day. Are they Dora rollerblades? She sounds like she may be in toddler sizes. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
She may be...she is way smaller than Kammye who is 00.

Her skate is size 5 which was hard to find. She already skates good and wanted some nicer blades. Maybe she is upgrading from Dora. I got her some pretty good ones and wanted to get the larger wheels but they were hard to find on a small skate. I found one that was perfect then I went to buy it and learned it was pre-buy for 2014.

Link of what I got her below...but first.

Her vulva could be covered with a silver dollar....most of it with a quarter. When she cums on me in CG, a honey like goodness covers my sack and a sweet, womanly aroma fills the air.

Here are the non-Dora skates: www.amazon.com/dp/B009SB06O2/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3T1 _ST1_dp_1

Edit: Those tricky bastards at Amazon!!!! There was only "1 left in stock" when I ordered. It is sitting by my office door and I'm about to walk out. I just checked size 5 and, you guessed it: "Only 1 left in stock"

You would think 1 - 1 = zero left in stock. Amazon = Amazing..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=967318
Did I do that?

I'm gonna leave this right here

GS, seriously dude, you like that shit?
Chasing chubsters to get you out of a rut, that's fine - but, there's a point where fat becomes blubber. It's past that point.
But .......

...... those feet.
Heh, they think you and I are the same person...Priceless...For everything else there's a Black Amex.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Who thinks you and I are the same person? That's absurd. The Mods know that's absolute BS.
here it is

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=967318 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yup.....I thought that was the one....I never forget a vulva description....
Are you really this stupid? Originally Posted by dearhunter
No I'm not.
Just that the staff is smarter than I thought!