Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Ladies, you all look amazing Don't you just love a man who can appreciate a sweet piece of chocolate?
I'm Nellie and I'm so happy I found this thread! I am UTR in the small towns of North MS and don't trust anyone to handle professional photos, but I am a pretty classy date.

Stay safe and beautiful ladies!

Available at Sheri's Ranch, in Pahrump Nevada; Las Vegas, Nevada; Houston, Texas; and New Orleans, Louisiana.

Originally Posted by VictoriaVegas
WOW!! Victoria!! Now I have 2 reasons for wanting to come to Vegas!!
Love the pics in RED!!
  • 10-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by sexydream
Visited her Showcase, looks like a perfect woman! Very pretty! May have to visit next time I get to Houston!
Visited her Showcase, looks like a perfect woman! Very pretty! May have to visit next time I get to Houston! Originally Posted by 200K

200K, Sexydream is a sweetheart of a lady. Seen her many times and plan to see her again very soon!!

Here are a few of my pics. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

Morgan you are a beauty for sure. I need to get to Dallas and spend some time with you!!
Here two of my favorite.
Enjoy.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20141020_150228.jpg (123.9 KB, 750 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20141018_124112.jpg (124.6 KB, 750 views)
Hello Fellas, hope you like my pic

Wow! This just may be the best thread ever. Please keep the pics coming ladies. We really do appreciate it!
Some very nice looking ladies in here.
BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOUR BEAUTY IS SURPASSED BY NONE.
BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOUR SENSUOUS SPLENDOR IS LIKE THE SHINING SUN YOUR WONDROUS WAYS COME FROM YOUR SOUL WHICH NO ONE MAN MAY HOPE TO CONTROL BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOU ARE THE GUIDING
HOPE OF OUR PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOUR MIND MAINTAINS YOUR GLORIOUS POWER BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOUR SPIRIT IS
LIKE A SHINING CHURCH TOWER WHICH POINTS THE WAY TO HEAVEN ABOVE AND WHICH SEEKS TO FIND TRUE LOVE BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOU ARE THE GUIDING HOPE OF OUR PEOPLE.
BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOUR TIME IS LIKE A PRECIOUS COMMODITY BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOUR EBONY WILL IS STRONG AND FREE SO TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND YOUR DETERMINED WILL AND USE THEM BOTH TO
EMPHASIZE WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, YOU ARE THE GUIDING HOPE OF OUR PEOPLE
BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, IN YOU LIES OUR FUTURE!