the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Would that be Skin Flutie? Originally Posted by pyramider
Thancks for the visual
You are very welcome!!
Flutie Flakes!
Wow, I don't pay attention for a couple of months, and Tara's already come back from a ban and gotten herself kicked out yet again in that brief time. Is that a new record? Shortest time between return from ban to new ban for a "legit" provider? How about for non-spam/troll poster of any sort who's using the same handle?

Is it too early to start an over/under on how long her next brief stay on the board will last?
Not even close to a record. Judging by her posts, Tara was gone from 11/26/14 until 3/1/15, or 95 days. Alyssa XOXO was just banned again after a mere 67 days. I seem to recall bustyamy getting re-banned in even more quickly.
Judging by her posts, Tara lasted a mere 17 days before a re-ban, not 95.
Oops, you're right. I wonder if that does beat bustyamy. I'm sure neither of them meant to act cuntily.
As much as I don't like Tara, I don't think it is cool to be calling her "cuntly" or anyone else for that matter.
Since this thread has (also) decided to include snippets of pro football (which I totally applaud, Thank You), I'd like to mention (once again) that Dean Blandino confirmed yesterday at the NFL Owner's meetings in AZ he is (still) an idiot.

So was the last load Drew Brees or Stan Humphries? Originally Posted by broes
As much as I don't like Tara, I don't think it is cool to be calling her "cuntly" or anyone else for that matter. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
cb, not to confused with CB, CDB, CD, or bob, did not call Tara "cuntly." He stated her behavior was "cuntily." Not the same thing ...
Okay....gotcha.
Three Sides is correct - I would never describe someone as 'cuntly', not even Tara.
Okay....gotcha. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Posting taint photos could help. The taint can help clarify things ... ijs.
Since this thread has (also) decided to include snippets of pro football (which I totally applaud, Thank You), I'd like to mention (once again) that Dean Blandino confirmed yesterday at the NFL Owner's meetings in AZ he is (still) an idiot. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
So someone taking a cum load reminds you of Dean Blandino?

Yeah, me too.
I guess I need to re-post this every six months or so:

Welcome back, Tara. We wouldn't want you to get banned again, so please try not to post anything too cunty. Originally Posted by chicagoboy