Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

• !VI!
  • 02-15-2016, 06:35 PM
You sound a little saly. Nonetheless, you're not even worth a response.

You can continue to subscribe to my channel though - I love new followers. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

you wrote a response... about not being worth a response....

yup, I'M the one causing more issues lol.
You know, I am really particular with who I allow into my life these days. There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it.

My life is so much happier now

so had to catch up a bit, i'm not even sure what this thread has become about now,

but either way, i succeeded in my goals. Thank you so much my awesome hobby people, it's been fun <3 Originally Posted by !VI!
You're welcome, now slime back under the rock you slimed out from under!

<3

Manny
You sound a little saly. Nonetheless, you're not even worth a response.

You can continue to subscribe to my channel though - I love new followers. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Now come on now Sevyn, you've done like 3 replies and at least 1 edit, to me not being worth a response. Your time would be much better spent continuing to Photoshop your pictures because they are still below average.

On topic, Vi needs more videos and a better videographer.
You know, I am really particular with who I allow into my life these days. There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it.

My life is so much happier now
. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You standing up for yourself, being calm, being logical - that shit's pretty hot Kitty!
Thank you Eccie214. I FEEL a lot hotter now that I'm happy and free to enjoy life. I love to share the vibes too, VIP Happiness Consultant at your service. Proudly serving gents with dignity and self-respect to all the happiness they can handle.
Hey, Valerie. Just curious, but do you have any better quality videos? I can't keep a hard-on with these sorry ass videos. These videos are fucking horrible! Bad camera work, shitty quality picture, and you look like you barely move except to play on your phone. Someone can get that experience from a fuck doll for a lot cheaper.

You're a slob, no doubt about it, but you're still a pretty good looking skank.

Hard to get a hard-on from your lazy-ass performances though. Your pictures with your face and hairy snatch covered in DNA are pretty good though. Upload some quality videos already!!!
Al Bundy, we all agree. Those videos seem like 1985 to 1990's. But, hey, she was the college slut trying to figure out how to make it big in the extortionist market. Thanks for your review and comments, Mr. Bundy.
!VI! sometimes we make post or open threads without thinking how members on a public SHMB might react...this would be one of them. Not every opinion or thought in conflict with yours is rude.
  • !VI!
  • 02-16-2016, 06:07 PM
Hey, Valerie. Just curious, but do you have any better quality videos? I can't keep a hard-on with these sorry ass videos. These videos are fucking horrible! Bad camera work, shitty quality picture, and you look like you barely move except to play on your phone. Someone can get that experience from a fuck doll for a lot cheaper.

You're a slob, no doubt about it, but you're still a pretty good looking skank.

Hard to get a hard-on from your lazy-ass performances though. Your pictures with your face and hairy snatch covered in DNA are pretty good though. Upload some quality videos already!!! Originally Posted by albundy
it's odd... it's like someone is forcing you to watch the videos.

Al Bundy, we all agree. Those videos seem like 1985 to 1990's. But, hey, she was the college slut trying to figure out how to make it big in the extortionist market. Thanks for your review and comments, Mr. Bundy. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
yup, tumblr also helps with following videos... not like i really care
  • !VI!
  • 02-16-2016, 06:13 PM
!VI! sometimes we make post or open threads without thinking how members on a public SHMB might react...this would be one of them. Not every opinion or thought in conflict with yours is rude. Originally Posted by Mojojo

i'm okay with everyone having their opinion, i know i have a temper problem

stupid comments, can trigger stupid responses.

People can be upset, hate or love me, but being respectful about how you do it is an entirely different matter.
VI a simple question why are you doing this
  • !VI!
  • 02-16-2016, 07:43 PM
VI a simple question why are you doing this Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
i needed to clear my name for a very unique reason, i'll explain at later date
Well, this is a very unique way to "clear your name" so I guess it has to be for a very unique reason.
so had to catch up a bit, i'm not even sure what this thread has become about now,

but either way, i succeeded in my goals. Thank you so much my awesome hobby people, it's been fun <3 Originally Posted by !VI!
I totally agree that this thread is off the rails. What exactly are these goals that you succeeded in reaching?

And, are you actually leaving the site and/or hobby? You seem to keep eluding to it but you also seemingly keep changing what your agenda is.