In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

Both. So, at times, he is misogynistic. At times an asshole. At times, both. At quite frankly, many times, neither.

But the misogynistic comment was correct as used. Which does not necessarily make him a misogynist. Originally Posted by B Three
U wot m8? I feel this needs the "One does not simply..." meme applied to it. That's some terribly flawed logic.
I really thought you've give this one up and go for the softball I threw you...

This may be one of the first times someone has called my logic "flawed." I tend to me rather logical by nature. I'll make a note.
  • CD3
  • 04-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Can vouch GK’s kitty is as tight as they come and sweet as well.

Did CD3 interfere with Abe’s taking advantage of the new and really young girls? He certainly seems to have very personal axe to grind. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Who’s abe?

Oh riiiiight...

See, to be an axe grinding he’d have to actually cause damage or convince other to follow his belief...no..this is more of a self alert on someone imploding from insecurities brought on by inadequately being able to keep the veil of phoniness and weakness from showing.
Who’s abe? Originally Posted by CD3
A Bombastic Egoist?
$5 bills y’all lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-01-2018, 08:38 PM
I prefer $2 bills older than 1963..

If ya ain't bout dos $2 yo!... ain't nobody got time for dat...
Just a reference to who’s Abe in my book lol....
I smell a cock-womble a brewin'
LOL just reading this thread has turned me into a retard.

Oh wait, I just called myself a retard.

RTM
to those that have premium access -

additional information has been added to the subject review, by the author of subject review.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060665039
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Girl you hit it head on with this idiot Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I see the idiots flock together, CD3 and Tara lol that's a great washed up line up of dumb hookers. I see double HJ sessions coming from this

additional information has been added to the subject review, by the author of subject review.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060665039 Originally Posted by honest_abe
Since you are the self appointed Barney Fife of eccie did you report him for the possible rules violation he made in his post?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060665039 Originally Posted by honest_abe
Get a life
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Since I'm the self appointed man bitch trick of eccie standing up for BSC whores Originally Posted by txexetoo
Fix it for you man, you looking a bit feminine with your captain save-a-hoe postings, CD3 should treat you to get your weekly mani and pedi for all your hard work
Fix it for you man, you looking a bit feminine with your captain save-a-hoe postings, CD3 should treat you to get your weekly mani and pedi for all your hard work Originally Posted by BLM69
Woah woah now. No shame in your hands and feet being taken care of by skilled artisans ala providers and a penis.