The Mueller report

And where in the Mueller Report does it show that Weissmann, et al, supported Odumbo, the DNC and hildebeest with large financial donations and continued to support hildebeest by slandering Trump with hearsay and innuendo in the Mueller Report? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Weismann wasn’t the subject of the Mueller report so that’s more deep state bullshit.
Weismann wasn’t the subject of the Mueller report so that’s more deep state bullshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And do you know what else ended up not being the subject of the Mueller report. Provable, chargeable, indictable, or convictable charges against Trump.

Speaking of Weissmann ... and his vast knowledge and command of all things "Federal Criminal" the test of his "vastness" is measured by the Enron convictions that survived the appellate process!

He leads the 900 bullshitters.

And poor little Jax is blindly and deafly following along like Pavlov's Dog yapping the whole way ... with a dream of overturning the 2016 election before 2020 gets here ....

.... if the 900 are correct ... the looming prosecutions OF THOSE WHO COLLUDED TO OVERTHROW THE ADMINISTRATION will be EASY! TREASONOUS BEHAVIOR AT ITS BEST .... Death sentences will be the proper punishment. It was in Lincoln's day ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don’t know anything about Pavlov’s dog but I’m positive it isn’t mentioned in the Mueller report. The Orange one is leading you Cult45 members down a dangerous path. I’m beginning to believe the National Guard is going to be forced to shoot you people down in the streets. Well those of you that can make it to the streets, it is a very old voting block.
Anybody else notice usually moderate or left leaning site like TheHill.com and RealClearPolitics are starting to embrace the Clinton Conspiracy? Sure in the past the TCT, TheDailyCaller and TheGatewayPundit embraced it but now the tide starts to turn. Pretty soon the MSM will have to embrace it even though they were part of the conspiracy. That's why several network news chiefs and presidents left in the last few months.
Weismann wasn’t the subject of the Mueller report so that’s more deep state bullshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Well you've had your day, ours is coming.

You'll love it! Or not.
...that’s more deep state bullshit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
In the words of the self proclaimed extremely stable genius “we’ll see what happens“ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yes jaxman, we'll see what happens, won't we?

Are you ready?

Looks like all that "deep state bullshit" is about to hit the fan!

You'd better duck now so the flying feces doesn't hit YOU!

Remember what they say down at the firehouse...

"Spying on a political campaign is a BIG DEAL!"
And do you know what else ended up not being the subject of the Mueller report. Provable, chargeable, indictable, or convictable charges against Trump.

Originally Posted by eccielover
“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intents present difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Oh, but Weissmann and the other assorted hildebeest and Odumbo minions are suspect in the Mueller Report. dim-retards just want to pretend they aren't.

Are you ready?

"Spying on a political campaign is a BIG DEAL!" Originally Posted by lustylad
Welcome back!

Are you ready?

"Spying on a political campaign is a BIG DEAL!" Originally Posted by lustylad
In the real world the most popular saying down at the fire house was “ if you can’t take the heat go sit in the truck and we’ll pour some kerosene around so the piss ants don’t carry your candy ass off “ but I never heard deep state conspiracy bullshit about spying.
In the real world the most popular saying down at the fire house was “ if you can’t take the heat go sit in the truck and we’ll pour some kerosene around so the piss ants don’t carry your candy ass off “ but I never heard deep state conspiracy bullshit about spying. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You sound like a tough guy. Sort of like Bill Barr. You should invite him to your next poker game down at the station. Assuming he's not too busy cleaning up all of that "deep state bullshit" in the real world.
Oh, but Weissmann and the other assorted hildebeest and Odumbo minions are suspect in the Mueller Report. dim-retards just want to pretend they aren't.

Welcome back! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Since you and your pack are so confident that BLOTUS can’t have committed Obstruction then you should welcome hearings. Let’s start with Mueller then Maghan, then Sessions, then Comey, followed by anyone involved in the ten incidents of obstruction written about in the Mueller report.

I’m patiently waiting for this dreaded AG report the trumptards believe is going to get them to the promised land, because I heard the Nunes memo was going to expose everybody last year but here we are still waiting.
Since you and your pack are so confident that BLOTUS can’t have committed Obstruction then you should welcome hearings. Let’s start with Mueller then Maghan, then Sessions, then Comey, followed by anyone involved in the ten incidents of obstruction written about in the Mueller report.

I’m patiently waiting for this dreaded AG report the trumptards believe is going to get them to the promised land, because I heard the Nunes memo was going to expose everybody last year but here we are still waiting. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

we already are in the Promised Land. Trump won.

I’m patiently waiting for this dreaded AG report the trumptards believe is going to get them to the promised land, because I heard the Nunes memo was going to expose everybody last year but here we are still waiting.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Can't be guilty of obstruction when the investigation was of a phony crime that was never committed!
Nunes was 100% dead-on with what happened. The IG will confirm that.
Since you and your pack are so confident that BLOTUS can’t have committed Obstruction then you should welcome hearings. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Honestly, why welcome additional fishing expeditions. Hearings and investigations were performed. They didn't come to a conclusion of guilt after roughly two years. Enough already.

he wasn't but he certainly had a hand in the writing of the report.