OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

What's the matter lib-retards? You're singing a different tune now that your number one news source is lampooning Odumbocare.
++

What's the matter lib-retards? You're singing a different tune now that your number one news source is lampooning Odumbocare. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Any repuptard that can't get health insurance where they work should be on Obamacare too. That's what the law is for to insure the uninsured. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You missed the point, Flighty, your lazy, ignorant demagogue-dimotards didn't even read the legislation they voted into law! And they ignorantly don't think it's their job to read the legislation they pass! Morons!

Johnson claimed that she doesn’t plan to read the entire set of regulations. She stated, “I don’t think that that’s my responsibility to do it.”
and you'd rather have the robber barons at Aetna, United, Cigna et Al designing YOUR the health care insurance?

That's what they've been doing all along... LOL!

PSST -- the big insurance companies base movement in their rates and physician reimbursement on fluctuations in MEDICARE. So, well, I suppose you shoulda been carping about this, say, THIRTY YEARS AGO!

I keep my doctor. I save money. I improve my coverage. I'm happy. enjoy the Kool aid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be like leaving automobile manufacturing to Ford, Dodge, GM, etc., wouldn't it, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?
Ah, RaggedyAndy! You are so entertaining. A black man disagrees with Obama, and you want to use violence to teach him a lesson.

Fact is, you don't have enough character to shine his shoes!

Oh, and tell us again how generous you are. Include a paragraph or two on "how much you care."

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

Told you LIBTARDS are the party of Slavery. They were back then and they still are now!!!

Thanks Randy for proving my point!
Originally Posted by therock18
+1

Randy4Slaves...black ones...oh my! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
I need to make a correction. So one guy did show up to the wrong meeting. It was later discovered that the other was there because he was told he would get FREE stuff and was upset when he didn't.
So you admit that you support the Insurance Companies, Pharmas and Hospital; the very people whose greed has led to the least efficient, most expensive health care system on earth.

Just checking. (Insert inane insult here.)

(BTW -- Corpy, when was the last time the insurance companies needed to be bailed out?)
That's what policy staff is for, stupid scumbag.

I assume YOU'D be able to understand it.

CHIT! You don't understand the enrollment process.

(Insert inane insult here... something about feces.)
You're lying again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; besides, you've demonstrated that you cannot count to three.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

That's what policy staff is for, stupid scumbag.

I assume YOU'D be able to understand it.

CHIT! You don't understand the enrollment process.

(Insert inane insult here... something about feces.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you talking to Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Tx)?
Last night, the organization formerly known as President Obama's reelection campaign, Organizing for Action, held an Obamacare event in Greenville, South Carolina. The event was called "Obamacare and You!"

"Let's discuss what this Affordable Care Act means for you and your community. This session will help you understand the benefits and will equip you to spread the word about the benefits of Obamacare in your community. Come out and get the facts!!," the event advertisement said.

But it wasn't widely attended. Only two people, in addition to the two organizers, showed up.

Here's a picture of the two participants:

It looks like, however, organizers had planned for many more:
Dude in the hat just went there to take a nap.
thanks for bumping Rock's thread; I would have missed it..........

TFF....dude in the cap...........

Any new numbers of policies contracted? We are at the end of week 2. Still haven't seen or heard any official numbers from the federal govt.
Any new numbers of policies contracted? We are at the end of week 2. Still haven't seen or heard any official numbers from the federal govt. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No way in hell, will you hear any numbers during the shutdown debate! The repubs would put it back on the table if they released the numbers
bump