Rules on Outing

• WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 11:25 PM
^this

What was the question again?
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
That was the question and she had a great answer...and it should have been asked. And like i said she gave a very informative answer. You're late to the party
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2017, 11:45 PM
So if you out yourself, then it's fair game and not considered outing, is what I'm getting out of this.
Consider this. A retard can get 3months for multiple handles. Said retard can continually get caught with additional handles created to circumvent the 3month ban. Each time the retard is caught, the original ban is reset to day 1 of the 3month ban.

A retard could be gone a long time under this scenario with no outing involved. The rest of you could be none the wiser. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Except, the wiser ones eventually sniff them out.
Where is OP? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
A very good question. I've been wondering that myself.
Ok with all these crazy ass posts im gonna start playing some chopped and screwed instrumentals over all this shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am sure it's going to be awesome, just like you! DJ Screw is actually one of my favorites so this wi be amazing, I'm sure. Thank you.
Where is OP? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I think she put some teeth in that Piehole. Or, hopefully, a big dick! It's not polite to talk (type) with your mouth full.
I think she put some teeth in that Piehole. Or, hopefully, a big dick! It's not polite to talk (type) with your mouth full. Originally Posted by Oralist
There does seem to be a direct correlation between providers posting a lot and a lack of gainful activities. PWF (Post While Fucking) or PWS seems to be a "no-no"!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-02-2017, 08:14 AM
That was the question and she had a great answer...and it should have been asked. And like i said she gave a very informative answer. You're late to the party Originally Posted by WTF
Wtf, if I get banned, I'm looking to you to keep mayhem alive. Understood? You have what it takes.

#MayhemmyLivesMatter

You have the dark light of mayhem in your eyes. Me? Mayhem runs through my veins.
Almost prophetic.........hhhhmm
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Except, the wiser ones eventually sniff them out. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Was that your nose up my ass old wise one?
Duplicate. Glitch in the matrix, post did not show.
^this

What was the question again?
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
That was the question and she had a great answer...and it should have been asked. And like i said she gave a very informative answer. You're late to the party Originally Posted by WTF
So how about the submarine racer question, where she calls him by a name not a handle?
Does she have a post of him getting tired of people calling him a name and saying go ahead and call me that name as much as you want?
What happens when he returns if that's really his name?
She just has a big mouth, and it might come back to bite her on the ass, if and when the question comes before someone who has not seen her BCD.
  • R.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 09:23 AM
  • N.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 09:28 AM
So how about the submarine racer question, where she calls him by a name not a handle?
Does she have a post of him getting tired of people calling him a name and saying go ahead and call me that name as much as you want?
What happens when he returns and that's really his name?
She just has a big mouth, and it might come back to bite her on the ass, if and when the question comes before someone who has not seen her BCD. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Don't you know when you have been exposed??

Submarine racer is also you! Ricky= Rockerrick people also called out That outting cunty bandle of yours.

Should I post the links and make you look more stupid??

If you would stay barking in your corner away from me, I wouldn't expose your muti-handle galore ass.

Please go bark at someone else now.
  • N.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by R.M.
Hey why you posting my ride I use to pick up my hoes for??

Especially now that I'm trying to stay low key...

I heard people has been stealing that type of cars out there