Dead candidate walking...

What is it about Obama and Hillary that turns otherwise intelligent and affable people into mouth-foaming retards? Originally Posted by timpage
Well, they are both liars. They are both corrupt. They both care more about power than anything else. Did I mention they are corrupt liars? I think the retards, as you call them, are the Hillary supporters. She lies. She's corrupt. Why her? I know there used to be honest liberals, like George McGovern. Dennis Kucinich is a liberal I'd happily support. If you want to support a liberal, why support one you KNOW is a liar, and a puppet of the big corporations and various foreign governments? Hillary has no achievements, other than deftly being able to avoid prosecution. That does not qualify her to be President.

But there's got to be a good liberal out there somewhere. Ron Wyden shows promise, but he sounds so stupid when he talks. I don't think he is, but he needs a speech coach. I think Walter Mondale was a good guy back in 1984.

There must be an honest, decent liberal out there. Find one, and I may join you in support. But not Hillary. How can you even know what her positions are? She lies!
The state department gave her permission to set up her personal server. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Tell me more, please. Got a link? Details? Spill the beans, flighty. I'm all ears.
The fact that she had a private server shows nothing. It shows she wanted a private server. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why? Nobody else insisted on having a private server. Why did she want it? Keep going, sewer rat.
Well, they are both liars. They are both corrupt. They both care more about power than anything else. Did I mention they are corrupt liars? I think the retards, as you call them, are the Hillary supporters. She lies. She's corrupt. Why her? I know there used to be honest liberals, like George McGovern. Dennis Kucinich is a liberal I'd happily support. If you want to support a liberal, why support one you KNOW is a liar, and a puppet of the big corporations and various foreign governments? Hillary has no achievements, other than deftly being able to avoid prosecution. That does not qualify her to be President.

But there's got to be a good liberal out there somewhere. Ron Wyden shows promise, but he sounds so stupid when he talks. I don't think he is, but he needs a speech coach. I think Walter Mondale was a good guy back in 1984.

There must be an honest, decent liberal out there. Find one, and I may join you in support. But not Hillary. How can you even know what her positions are? She lies! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You just described half the politicians in DC. What is it about these two in particular that really rubs your nuts the wrong way? Couldn't be that you don't like a black in the WH, could it? A powerful woman?

Bernie in 2016.
Why? Nobody else insisted on having a private server. Why did she want it? Keep going, sewer rat.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why wouldn't she want a private server? Maybe everyone else is a fucking idiot, and they should have one too.
Tell me more, please. Got a link? Details? Spill the beans, flighty. I'm all ears.
From the link:

My use of personal email was allowed by the State Department.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e7117ba8cf56
Zimmerman is an idiot, but you're still ok with him shooting that black boy. I see. I see. Got a little hypocrite in you yourself, Bob. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You need to learn what hypocrisy means. Calling him an idiot and not condemning him for shooting someone that is attacking him are not hypocritical in any way. You continue to show your stupidity.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. I think that makes you the typical democrat.
The Born Classified example that you talked about in post #144 that Reuters found was disputed by the State Department. It is in the same link that you provided.

It has NOT been proven that Hillary "knowingly" put classified information on her server. Every single email that has been tagged for further review was sent to her as UNCLASSIFIED at the TIME it was SENT.

From the link:

The State Department disputed Reuters' analysis but declined requests to explain how it was incorrect.
Originally Posted by flghtr65
Your defense that Hildabeast was stupid doesn't absolve Hildabeast of "knowingly" employing an insecure server while conducting State Department business which involved transmitting classified material, flighty.
From the link:

My use of personal email was allowed by the State Department.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e7117ba8cf56 Originally Posted by flghtr65

Except in 2010 technicians could not fix her server because they DIDN'T know she had her own server. Got anymore fairy tales?
I ask you why the mouth-foaming and I get more mouth-foaming.

There must be an honest, decent liberal out there. Find one, and I may join you in support. But not Hillary. How can you even know what her positions are? She lies! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You just described half the politicians in DC. What is it about these two in particular that really rubs your nuts the wrong way? Couldn't be that you don't like a black in the WH, could it? A powerful woman?

Bernie in 2016. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And YOU sure know how to rub nuts the RIGHT way, now doncha woomby ! A EUNUCH like you worships anyone coming ( or is that cumming ? ) to your holes franchises and Talleywackers that has a set ! And after your early years of " rough trade " handling of your customers packages, their complaints about it, and your loss of customers, you adapted you "handling" of their " junk " . Especially if they have your favorite " jalapeno " dick attached to them !! That change in "bid'ness" policy has made you into the " Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas " that you are today ! And to think that Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren and odummer both said to you and all private bid'ness owners that " YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT ! " .
You need to learn what hypocrisy means. Calling him an idiot and not condemning him for shooting someone that is attacking him are not hypocritical in any way. You continue to show your stupidity.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. I think that makes you the typical democrat. Originally Posted by Budman
Willfully ignorant bloviating turd. I think that makes you the typical republitard.

Why is he an idiot? If not for shooting the kid?
And YOU sure know how to rub nuts the RIGHT way, now doncha woomby ! A EUNUCH like you worships anyone coming ( or is that cumming ? ) to your holes franchises and Talleywackers that has a set ! And after your early years of " rough trade " handling of your customers packages, their complaints about it, and your loss of customers, you adapted you "handling" of their " junk " . Especially if they have your favorite " jalapeno " dick attached to them !! That change in "bid'ness" policy has made you into the " Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas " that you are today ! And to think that Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren and odummer both said to you and all private bid'ness owners that " YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT ! " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

+1

I keep urging poor widdle woomby the eunuch to consider sexual reassignment surgery. We all know it's impossible for him to "grow a pair" - but there might be a way to STITCH a pair of gonads on him. Maybe he could visit Planned Parenthood's Sewer Rat Embryo Organ Harvesting Division and pick out some unused and unmolested rodent testicles. Then all he needs to do is hire Kaitlyn Jenner's doctor to stitch 'em on. The only things he may lose post-surgery are his squeaky high-pitched eunuch voice and his wimpy pusillanimous libtarded thinking!
Why wouldn't she want a private server? Maybe everyone else is a fucking idiot, and they should have one too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Brilliant idea, sewer rat! Let's allow everyone in our government to use their own private servers! Then they can hide everything they do from those pesky FOIA requests and Congressional subpoenas! Let's make our government completely opaque to its citizens, and 100% transparent to the Russians and Chinese!

Got any other bright ideas, cocksucker?

+1

I keep urging poor widdle woomby the eunuch to consider sexual reassignment surgery. We all know it's impossible for him to "grow a pair" - but there might be a way to STITCH a pair of gonads on him. Maybe he could visit Planned Parenthood's Sewer Rat Embryo Organ Harvesting Division and pick out some unused and unmolested rodent testicles. Then all he needs to do is hire Kaitlyn Jenner's doctor to stitch 'em on. The only things he may lose post-surgery are his squeaky high-pitched eunuch voice and his wimpy pusillanimous libtarded thinking!
But he'll never loose the urges to drop to his knees to work a 'hole or swishy walk, even if there could be a successful gender reassignment sugery. But his body has been a EUNUCH for so long, it would probably out-right reject some attached gonads as a foreign "body" and they'd shrivel up and die.