REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

It's ok for military members to march in Gay Pride celebrations, but NOT read books on conservative thought ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I am surprised i never saw this thread when i was on here back in the day.. YES i do find it fucked up that members of the mil were told "YOU cannot look up Wikileaks to read all that had been put out there", but COULD be forced to partake in 'gay pride events' on base..
And by forced i mean, the Command would "Highly encourage you to go, but if you decided to not, even if you had good reasons, you would get your Evals marked down for "NOT being an Equal opportunity" person..
Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got jerkall bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

Notably, we've now got jerkall bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

Dude, I thought you were over this bumping of old threads. This place has been a shithole for quite sometime and just when you think it can't get any worse it does. As you use to say regarding the ganging up on Luke, you're better than this. This goes for all posters that only want to create havoc by posting old threads or just bumping their own threads. If nobody replies to one of your threads then let it die. I only check in here a few times a week and it is a cesspool. Originally Posted by Budman
Much better without you, scumbucket.

And ...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Mmmmm hmmmmm.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Mmmmm hmmmmm.
Crazy shit
Interesting argument, JL.

I wonder if any of our hypocritical dipshits have thought about this?
No comments?

Of course not.

It makes their eyes rain!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!
The Jewish lawyer has a new handle, DSK is old history.

Welcome back dumb shit. Originally Posted by bamscram
Breaking news!!!

Or is that breaking WIND,

You're in for trouble now LLiarMan. You and your little dog too.

:tram poline:
first time I've heard of this story.