McCabe Fired.

Fatgay.net?

You’re not talking about your favorite pickup site, are you? And what the fuck kind of insult was that? Seems like you’ve forgotten how to make sense, bubba. or are you simply trying to defend your recent photo SPREAD on that site?

I know you don’t want to start that shit again - and neither do I - but if the GIRDLE fits... and I’m sure you can find one at your local JCC, big fella. They might not let you try it on. You’re not actually kosher. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You threw an insult that was false. What I said was the truth. And you know it.
You threw an insult that was false. What I said was the truth. And you know it. Originally Posted by bambino
Everything about oinkboy is a lie. He is the reigning 2017 Dipshit of the Year, winning overwhelmingly in an election where a record 119 votes were cast.... yet look at this signature???

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060447040
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Everything about oinkboy is a lie. He is the reigning 2017 Dipshit of the Year, winning overwhelmingly in an election where a record 119 votes were cast.... yet look at this signature???

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060447040 Originally Posted by lustylad
He won a election you righties rigged.

Sounds like Trump n Putin.
He won a election you righties rigged.

Sounds like Trump n Putin. Originally Posted by WTF

So what election did LexusLover win? I must have missed it.

Assup put up his lying signature even before the real election you call rigged.

One election was imaginary; the other saw a turnout of 119.

Those are facts, jack!

Those are facts, jack! Originally Posted by lustylad
Your fucking election was a joke, you ekims won't have one unless you know the outcome. Fact Jack.
We have to remember that idiots like mistake and Whatthefuckdoiknow wouldn't know a fact if we slapped them with it. Seems like they don't want to acknowledge Mueller's past incompetence and bumbling that wound up with 4 INNOCENT people gong to prison (where 2 of them died). The others got over $100 million in settlements due directly to Mueller's incompetence. That doesn't include Steven Hatfill and his $5.8 million dollar settlement. As for intelligence, my 5 year old has you easily beaten nimrod.
We have to remember that idiots like mistake,buttscramble Ekim the chimp, and Whatthefuckdoiknow wouldn't know a fact if we slapped them with it. Seems like they don't want to acknowledge Mueller's past incompetence and bumbling that wound up with 4 INNOCENT people gong to prison (where 2 of them died). The others got over $100 million in settlements due directly to Mueller's incompetence. That doesn't include Steven Hatfill and his $5.8 million dollar settlement. As for intelligence, my 5 year old has you easily beaten nimrod. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
FIFY
We have to remember that idiots like mistake and Whatthefuckdoiknow wouldn't know a fact if we slapped them with it. Seems like they don't want to acknowledge Mueller's past incompetence and bumbling that wound up with 4 INNOCENT people gong to prison (where 2 of them died). The others got over $100 million in settlements due directly to Mueller's incompetence. That doesn't include Steven Hatfill and his $5.8 million dollar settlement. As for intelligence, my 5 year old has you easily beaten nimrod. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Hey Mansperm you don't know much about politics do you dipship? Republicans love Mueller. Its the TrumPutin people who hate him
FIFY Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Iva biggen fixing something? How about fixing your handle?
There's a lot more people that hate Mueller than that mistake. I never mentioned Republicans or any other politics in that post dipdhit. Just the FACTS of Mueller's past questionable actions that led to massive settlements for wrongly accused/imprisoned people. When even Alan Dershowitz (no friend of Trump) is calling for Mueller's "investigation" to end, you know things have gone off the rails.
There's a lot more people that hate Mueller than that mistake. I never mentioned Republicans or any other politics in that post dipdhit. Just the FACTS of Mueller's past questionable actions that led to massive settlements for wrongly accused/imprisoned people. When even Alan Dershowitz (no friend of Trump) is calling for Mueller's "investigation" to end, you know things have gone off the rails. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Mansperm watch the current events sometime. Dershowitz has been TrumPutins minion for a while now. Problem is that hes not speaking legal talk, hes throwing out opinions based on his "feelings" Hes a TrumPutin lackey

What does Mueller's past have to do with TrumPutins crimes?
Mansperm watch the current events sometime. Dershowitz has been TrumPutins minion for a while now. Problem is that hes not speaking legal talk, hes throwing out opinions based on his "feelings" Hes a TrumPutin lackey

What does Mueller's past have to do with TrumPutins crimes? Originally Posted by themystic

you do know that Dershowitz is considered a Constitutional scholar yes? an EXPERT yes????

and he's no more of a Trump lackey than YOU ARE!

he voted for Clinton, not Trump. yet he is clearly smart enough to know that Mueller .. a flawed FBI hack, has vastly exceeded his scope.

you will not like this but Trump is withholding the cure for Cancer until you die from it.

so do humanity a favor and die.

What does Mueller's past have to do with TrumPutins crimes? Originally Posted by themystic
Name one Trump “crime” Meuller has found you retard.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2018, 07:05 PM

Those are facts, jack! Originally Posted by lustylad
Rigged because LexyLiar and your dumbass were excluded from the ballot, you shit for brains homo.

so start your own poll you illegal homo. stop bitching about the most successful DIPSHIT POLL EVER!!!

119 people turned out to vote!

BEST TURNOUT EVER!!!!!!!!

and i engineered it!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA