Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Mijo, Bojulay is our wing man! He is one of the good guys!
[quote=mijo(BFE);2305277]
Sorry, I came across the wrong way. I do appreciate your input. Thanks and I agree, Shayla is NOT an hour, 4 hour, half-day lady. She warrants multi-day treatment/quote]

No worries, I enjoy your posts and banter. You have at least chosen an incredible beautiful person as your fantasy desires. Shayla truly is the ultimate!
Mijo-Shaylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!

SL-Shaylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!

Looks like a tie so far.

Canuckvic-Brandy anyone?

Me-Damn! Check out the tush on Skylar. Originally Posted by bojulay

Uncanny resemblance B. You had me going! LOL
Tush on Skylar.
I love her and I haven't even met her. WOW! (no worries Shayla, I'm not about "attachments", I will fuck you and leave you in your stupor, and leave only to return in the a.m., Round 2! LMMFAO!)

[quote=canuckvic;2305313]
Sorry, I came across the wrong way. I do appreciate your input. Thanks and I agree, Shayla is NOT an hour, 4 hour, half-day lady. She warrants multi-day treatment/quote]

No worries, I enjoy your posts and banter. You have at least chosen an incredible beautiful person as your fantasy desires. Shayla truly is the ultimate! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
[quote=canuckvic;2305313]

No worries, I enjoy your posts and banter. You have at least chosen an incredible beautiful person as your fantasy desires. Shayla truly is the ultimate! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
FANTASY??? Were serious about this little number!
I love her and I haven't even met her. WOW! (no worries Shayla, I'm not about "attachments", I will fuck you and leave you in your stupor, and leave only to return in the a.m., Round 2! LMMFAO!)

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Hey Mijo... don't the old guys need like 18 hours to do what you and I can do in one? Just sayin... LOL

Mijo, Bojulay is our wing man! He is one of the good guys! Originally Posted by Still Looking
No he's not. He's Dallas. I'm Houston. ECCIE was born of DALLAS, so I'm the stepchild. He will always be the 'FIRSTBORN'. No love b/w us. Austin is cool. And he's still disrespecting Shayla, see below:

Tush on Skylar. Originally Posted by bojulay
bojulay, you are hurting this local beaute. This post/Thread is Shayla's. Exit stage left before I call in favors and have you 'BANNED'
No he's not. He's Dallas. I'm Houston. ECCIE was born of DALLAS, so I'm the stepchild. He will always be the 'FIRSTBORN'. No love b/w us. Austin is cool. And he's still disrespecting Shayla, see below:
bojulay, you are hurting this local beaute. This post/Thread is Shayla's. Exit stage left before I call in favors and have you 'BANNED'
He's go me thincking I need to make a Houston road trip! LOL

Sorry, I don't get scared, ever.
[quote=Still Looking;2305322]

FANTASY??? Were serious about this little number! Originally Posted by canuckvic
That was mijo's word
Hey Mijo... don't the old guys need like 18 hours to do what you and I can do in one? Just sayin... LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ahem, I want to fuck her 5 days straight. I will give her a reprieve each day of 22 hours to do what she wants and needs to do, including rest hobbying, call me for a late nite romp if she needs, dinner, etc. 5 days is the most she will be able to take of my pounding and lust. I am after all P.R.I.E.S.T and therefore merciful! LMMFAO!
[quote=canuckvic;2305343]
That was mijo's word Originally Posted by Still Looking
You start saying Shayla is a fantasy and I get all shock up! LOL
[quote=Still Looking;2305372]

You start saying Shayla is a fantasy and I get all shock up! LOL Originally Posted by canuckvic
Perhaps a fantasy for some, a major reality for me!
Shayla is a fag.