Hottest Providers 20-35

I saw your new photos, and even your old ones Raquel. You deserved to be on EVERY posted list!
Jim Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you that's very sweet!
I usually don't do lists
Because I always leave someone off
That I regret afterwards.
There are sooo many gorgeous sexy creatures
I would love to get naked with and/or be seen anywhere with.
Having said that, here is one list, not THE list.
In no particular order
1. Companion Sofia
2. Aprill
3. Jillian Price
4. Khloe Cruise
5. Safire Sweet
6.Smurfy
7. LolaBrea
8. Tara
9. Madison May
10.Sexy Erotic Morgan Originally Posted by daveindallas
Thank you Dave. I know we have had some weird things going on with us but lets put it past us. I like you and think we have awesome chemistry. Especially when we saw each other. Wink wink.
I wish I could end this string by saying one thing: All the providers on ECCIE (of any age) are uniquely beautiful in their own way.

Thank you Dave. I know we have had some weird things going on with us but lets put it past us. I like you and think we have awesome chemistry. Especially when we saw each other. Wink wink. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I wish I could end this string by saying one thing: All the providers on ECCIE (of any age) are uniquely beautiful in their own way. Originally Posted by planojim
Yes they are! The End
I wish I could end this string by saying one thing: All the providers on ECCIE (of any age) are uniquely beautiful in their own way. Originally Posted by planojim
Awe how sweet!!! Thank you (and I agree completely)
You are so very welcome lovely lady! Each one of you ladies on this site has a unique look and intellect that makes you all special. It's not fair to judge who's the "most beautiful" because the true beauty of a woman/person really isn't shown in just a picture.

Awe how sweet!!! Thank you (and I agree completely) Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
You are so very welcome lovely lady! Each one of you ladies on this site has a unique look and intellect that makes you all special. It's not fair to judge who's the "most beautiful" because the true beauty of a woman/person really isn't shown in just a picture. Originally Posted by planojim
I totally agree. EVERY woman has something unique about them that men will gravitate to. Just really awesome to have a man finally say that all these lovely women are sexy in their own way. So thanks again!
You're very welcome Jessica! Whenever I employ the services of a provider I still make it point to treat her like a lady when I'm with her. Just because you ladies do what you do doesn't make you any less of a woman.

I totally agree. EVERY woman has something unique about them that men will gravitate to. Just really awesome to have a man finally say that all these lovely women are sexy in their own way. So thanks again! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
You're very welcome Jessica! Whenever I employ the services of a provider I still make it point to treat her like a lady when I'm with her. Just because you ladies do what you do doesn't make you any less of a woman. Originally Posted by planojim
Very true. We are even MORE woman cuz we specialize in taking care of the needs of you gentlemen
True but sadly we men have been known not to behave like gentlemen with you women.
Feel free to PM if you want to keep up the conversation that way....or we can continue the string if you like lovely lady.

Very true. We are even MORE woman cuz we specialize in taking care of the needs of you gentlemen Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
My question is how do you even start--especially in Dallas? Dear god, North Texas has some of the hottest babes ANYWHERE BAR NONE.
I thought about making a list but it would have 25-30 chicks on there. Who has the time?
Suffice to say that if you're hot, with ass, and give a mean BBBJ, you're on my list.
Now let us bow for a word of prayer.

"Hobby gods, we thank you for this wonderful bounty of ass, tits, and luscious lips. We thank you for BnGs, FIVs, TUMAs, and BLS....Mmmmm uh (I feel the spirit of Jessie comin on)...We thank you for Greek, feet, and the girls that swallow when we skeet....we thank you for Daty, CG, RCG, and the DTers of the "one-eyed matey"!
For google voice and the hobby phones that keep our SO's from cutting off out bones.
We thank you for all this. In Hefner's holy name...Amen. "
My question is how do you even start--especially in Dallas? Dear god, North Texas has some of the hottest babes ANYWHERE BAR NONE.
I thought about making a list but it would have 25-30 chicks on there. Who has the time?
Suffice to say that if you're hot, with ass, and give a mean BBBJ, you're on my list.
Now let us bow for a word of prayer.

"Hobby gods, we thank you for this wonderful bounty of ass, tits, and luscious lips. We thank you for BnGs, FIVs, TUMAs, and BLS....Mmmmm uh (I feel the spirit of Jessie comin on)...We thank you for Greek, feet, and the girls that swallow when we skeet....we thank you for Daty, CG, RCG, and the DTers of the "one-eyed matey"!
For google voice and the hobby phones that keep our SO's from cutting off out bones.
We thank you for all this. In Hefner's holy name...Amen. " Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Morgan you are very hott and sexy, as far as age I've found over 50 some fantastic and some not, same with 20 to 35 and 35 to 50, some ladies are just good at what they do and we become one and really fit, not always,but that is why some ladies i see over and over and others one and done. Hope to get to know you someday
1. Bentley Banks
2. Sweet Treat69
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Selena51
5. JGIRL
6. Isabella Mercy
7. Cassandra L'Amore
8. Claire Knight
9. Jessica Jade
10. The Erotic Morgan
11. Ashley Anders Originally Posted by adav8s28
Adding one, I thought Tara Evans retired.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Sweet Treat69
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Selena51
5. JGIRL
6. Isabella Mercy
7. Cassandra L'Amore
8. Claire Knight
9. Jessica Jade
10. The Erotic Morgan
11. Ashley Anders
12. Tara Evans