Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Curtain's going up on IBS's new avatar! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by JCM800
*You're so clever*, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; you learned how to copy and paste someone else's pictures. Here's a picture of you and your crew, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Spew forth, Corpy!

Not only are you an ignorant, dictionary reading buffoon, but also the worst human being on ECCIE. You could fuck up a wet dream Corpy.

You put the hum in humbug.
*You're so clever*, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; you learned how to copy and paste someone else's pictures. Here's a picture of you and your crew, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

In Bred Hank likes things stuck in his ass so much his cartoons reflect the desires. Being butt fucked and cum gobbling are what he wants for XMAS.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054748360]It's your lot that has your lib-retarded heads stuck up each other's asses, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're too blinded by your ignorance to see.

[/QUOTE

Morning cocksucker looking for a biggen to gobble?
COG bumped his so......
Spew forth, Corpy!

Not only are you an ignorant, dictionary reading buffoon, but also the worst human being on ECCIE. You could fuck up a wet dream Corpy.

You put the hum in humbug. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
also outs the hum in hum job.
Bump
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's obvious what gets you excited, you disgusting, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's obvious what gets you excited, you disgusting, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep. Just read my reviews, Massa overseer! I'd read yours but you haven't posted any in a coons age.
God, this is so enlightening. I knew it.
Pretty heady wine. we need LOTS of this kind of thread in the Political forum. Bambino. Don't you think?
bump
God, this is so enlightening. I knew it. Originally Posted by bambino
No wonder you were gone for so long...