Ketanji Brown Jackson

How do you know what they teach? Originally Posted by adav8s28
There are a number of ways that people can determine what certain schools "teach" and what they don't. And often schools "teach" something, but some students are busy doing other "things" rather than "learning" .... while other schools provide students the opportunity to learn how to learn from other sources, which enables them to continue the learning process as they get older.

The latter experience is what I always felt was more valuable and rewarding, so that was my preference as a classroom technique.

I suppose one should first identify what is an "Ivy League" school ... because some might consider geographical location as an indicator while others might consider some sort of quality evaluation.

Did you even go to law school?
Oh, adaboy, I forgot to ask.

Is Georgetown University an "Ivy League" school?
One of the most brilliant, yet totally hilarious moments of her confirmation.
She should have stood up, picked up the microphone and dropped it on the floor.. Boom!

Barrett "not even close" lol?

You can only WISH you had her breadth of legal knowledge and photographic memory of SCOTUS decisions! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yea....but she doesn't have skin "of color"! Well ... dark color anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6vl5ymFIM

History of Here Comes the Judge: Comedy's First Meme

http://www.comedyhistory101.com/come...eme?format=amp

The song, and Laugh In comedy sketch, became so huge - that 4 other versions of Here Come the Judge were released in the same year - all them making the charts. (The most famous by Shorty Long.)

Here Comes the Judge - also inspired the Baskin-Robbins flavor: Here Comes the Fudge.

Find out more about one of comedy’s first memes - long before there was the Internet.

2 more GOP senators back Jackson; confirmation all but assured

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...sured-2556204/

Collins, a Republican centrist from Maine, said last week that she plans to vote in favor of the nomination.

On Monday, Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska also announced they would vote for Jackson’s confirmation.

“While I do not expect to agree with every decision she may make on the Court, I believe that she more than meets the standard of excellence and integrity,” Romney said in a statement.

Murkowski, along with Collins, supported Jackson in her confirmation to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit last year.

One of the most brilliant, yet totally hilarious moments of her confirmation.
She should have stood up, picked up the microphone and dropped it on the floor.. Boom! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

This was my moment of brilliance and humor. The second question wipes that stupid smile off her face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNKg1jygpQ

History of Here Comes the Judge: Comedy's First Meme

http://www.comedyhistory101.com/come...eme?format=amp

2 more GOP senators back Jackson; confirmation all but assured

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...sured-2556204/

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if conservative views "disqualified" Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett does radical wokeism disqualify Jackson?
if conservative views "disqualified" Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett does radical wokeism disqualify Jackson? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Ask a better question. Conservative views don't disqualify any candidate. It's bad, or I say stupid, interpretation.

If you would explain what radical wokeism is without invoking the spirit of Senator Cancun Cruise, I might address that part.

Reminds me: I need to get started on my radical woke thread. (That's a clue, by the way.)

Ask a better question. Conservative views don't disqualify any candidate. It's bad, or I say stupid, interpretation.

If you would explain what radical wokeism is without invoking the spirit of Senator Cancun Cruise, I might address that part.

Reminds me: I need to get started on my radical woke thread. (That's a clue, by the way.)

radical wokeism is anti-whiteism which of course is racist and for the sake of real wokeism must be eliminated by any means necessary
This was my moment of brilliance and humor. The second question wipes that stupid smile off her face.

Thanks for the video. You just made Barrett look smart and Cumalot look stupid. If you're going to post a link because you're too inarticulate to make a point using your own words, you should at least try to make sure the link/video is helpful to your viewpoint, whatever it may be.
...You just made Barrett look smart and Cumalot look stupid... Originally Posted by lustylad
But uhmmm, Cumalot needs no assistance in looking stupid.

She does a fine job of that on her own, even without the shroud of wokeism.

Jus say'n...
radical wokeism is anti-whiteism which of course is racist and for the sake of real wokeism must be eliminated by any means necessary Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Whiny white guy. So used to your white privilege being treated like everyone else is making you cry. Shame but typical.
there is no such thing as white privilege

theres rich privilege

there's smart privilege

theres good athlete privilege

there's good singer privilege

there's privilege for attractive people

there's a privilege for hard working people with good attitudes of all types

there's even black privilege in so many ways

but ive never run into privilege for the isolated fact of whiteness. in fact that is the one least privileged characteristic in america today. its the characteristic that gets you last in any line the government has, the last characteristic to get into a college, the one that gets you hired last, the butt of jokes and attacks by people of color every day on tv (just like you did in your post above, judging based on skin color, which is, for want of a better word, racism), the subject of corporate wide seminars, the characteristic claimed by others to be ipso facto racist, so much more
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2022, 06:54 AM
Yea....but she doesn't have skin "of color"! Well ... dark color anyway. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Whiny white guy. So used to your white privilege being treated like everyone else is making you cry. Shame but typical. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Says the guy who got into school because of affirmative action.